We made our way inside the campus and Lauren and I had sat next to each other in class. Our teacher Mr. Miller walked in and had assigned us a group project that was to be completed within the next week. Lauren and I had looked at each other and smiled knowing that we were instantly going to be partners. Once our first two classes were over I texted Dinah to round up the gang and meet Lauren and I at Panera bread. Today was Laurens day to pick where she wanted to have lunch so Panera it is.

While we were in the car waiting for Dinah and the rest of the girls, I don't know what was possessing me to ask Lauren about yesterday's events. "Why did you call me your girlfriend yesterday?" I guess the question was unexpected because Laurens head instantly snapped to look at me with wide eyes. "I , uh thought at the time it would make her stop if she found out that you were taken." I looked at her and to make her feel better I grabbed her hand and smiled at her. "That was a great idea, thank you so much." She smiled and intertwined our fingers. The way it felt to be holding hands with her felt special.

"I, um need to tell you something Y/N. I need to tell you the truth and stop hiding and worrying about what others think." Just as she was about to tell me what she needed to stay Dinah had to come and ruin the moment by knocking on my window. Lauren and I both jumped, frightened by Dinahs actions. Lauren got out of the car and I did the same thinking about what it was she was going to tell me. We were all sitting in Panera. Lauren and I sat next to each other, Dinah and Normani sat across from us then down the table sat Ana, Jennifer, Chelsea, Camila, and Ally. Camila and Ally were both friends with Jennifer and Ana so they decided to tag along which was cool the more, the merrier.

I noticed how Lauren wasn't talking while we were all siting around enjoying our food. I looked at her and I could see within her eyes that she felt left out and lost. I reached for her hand under the table and intertwined out fingers. Her head shot up to look at me and smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked making sure she was alright. "I am now." She replied with her bright green eyes and radiant smile still plastered on her face.

We had all finished eating and getting into our cars to go back home since today was cut short for classes. Chelsea had come up with the idea to meet at a famous diner in our neighborhood for dinner. We all had so much fun during lunch that as soon as we headed home we missed the loud conversations and obnoxious jokes Dinah and Camila would say to each other. We had all grown so close to each other. Lauren had gained new friends that instantly loved her. I was happy my friends accepting Lauren so quickly.

We had arrived back home and I had dropped Lauren off at her house so that she could ask her mom if she could go out tonight and get ready. Before Lauren had left the car she invited me inside so that she could speak to me. I walked inside and noticed Taylor sitting at the kitchen table with my sister. They were both drinking something and as they saw me follow Lauren upstairs to her room they silently cheered and celebrated to themselves. Freaks.

I was sitting on Laurens bed and she was sitting across from me in her desk chair. "So what did you want to talk to me about Laur?" I was curious as to what she had to say, I was growing anxious and wanting t know quickly. "I like.. someone. Now I'm not very good at showing off my feelings to this person only because I'm scared as to what they might say. I don't want to lose them." With that said it honestly crushed me a bit. It wasn't what I had hoped she was going to say. She liked someone else and I was just the friend to give advice. My sister, Chris, and Taylor they had all just assumed and I like an idiot got my hopes up.

"Well you should just tell them, even if its written on a piece of paper or a simple text message just tell them before its too late. I've made that mistake before and trust me it doesn't feel good... it kills you." Its true I honestly felt like I had missed my chances. I was too late. I had excused myself and said I needed to nap because I didn't feel good, before I left I stopped by the Jaureguis kitchen to get my sister. "Y/S/N, lets go now." She turned to look at me and noticed the sadness on my face. "Taylor and I were just going to go upst-" I was upset and wasn't up for her to testify against what I had said. "Y/S/N I said now!" I screamed, Taylor and my sister both jumped at the sudden tone of my voice.

My sister took her things and said goodbye to Taylor as she left. I was walking quickly and before I made it to my room, right there on the stairs I broke down into small sobs. My sister confused as to what happened came rushing to my side to comfort me. "Y/N, oh my god what's wrong? What happened?" I couldn't explain myself I was hurt by a girl that had managed to make me fall for her in three days. "Lauren likes someone else. You were wrong, you were all wrong." Not believing what I said Y/S/N grabbed her phone and called Taylor and told her to go talk to Lauren about the person she liked. At that point I didn't care, I got up and went to my room.

How was I supposed to be around Lauren tonight with feelings so strong. I was lost.

--------------

A/N: Hey guys I hope you are all enjoying this story. I appreciate the few that left comments and voted, it makes me so happy when you guys interact, You can also follow me on twitter @jaurbello_ . Next chapter will be up tomorrow night.

-Diandra