40

Y/n pov

Music is blasted through the air as I throw it back on Taeyong. I was sweating so much but it didn't disturb me at all, the only thing that mattered was I was having fun for the first time in forever. 

I wasn't bothered by any of the drunk guys around me since Taeyong was right beside me. It had been around 1 hour since we got to the after-party and I ended up calling a lot of other K-POP idols since there was literally no one else here.

I called up GOT7, EXO, BlackPink, Amber, Stray Kids, ITZY, Twice, Red Velvet, Kard, Ikon, Ateez and to top everything off BTS. It was awkward to talk to some of them since I haven't even met most of them but I got them all to come.

Taeyong grabs me by the waist from behind as we dance to the beat of the music, my waist sways side to side against his body. I'm pretty sure I gave him a-

"Hi...I'm the one who got married and...there's something we still have to do so..." Naeun had stopped the music for some of this bullshit. I honestly just wanted to party and enjoy myself. I haven't had fun in so long.

"What you want us to do?" I ask.

"I still have to throw my bouquet. So can all the ladies get behind me" I let out a sigh. Is this what she stopped everything for? And here I thought she had a proper reason.

All the non-married women get behind her so pretty much everyone waiting for her to throw it. She teases throwing it a few times before turning around leaving me a bit shocked.

Naeun pov

I turn around leaving almost everyone in shock. I slowly head over to Y/N with a huge smile on my face knowing what was going to happen next. I hand over the bouquet to her. Confusion is etched all over her face, I lean in closer to her. "Behind you"

Y/N pov

I look behind only to be faced with Taeyong on one knee. My mouth gaps open as he grabs my hand. I guess Naeun did have a proper reason. 

"Y/n I love you, I have loved you ever since you trapped me against the wall. I know it hasn't been easy being with me but I know you'll make it work and I want to share every bit of happiness and sadness with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" 

Tears escape my eyes as an unerasable smile transforms my mouth. I never thought this was how I would be proposed to but it is Taeyong, my prince in shining armour. 

"And I loved trapping against the wall. I hope I'll do it again." I let out a small chuckle before responding to his question.

"Yes. Yes Lee fucking Taeyong I will marry you."

Taeyong pov

I look at her with happiness in my eyes. I slide the diamond ring onto her finger and stand up hugging her tighter than ever. She stares into my eyes, our foreheads touch and she says "I love you" with lust in her eyes. I reply by kissing her, she kisses back as our lips move in sync. I hear clapping forcing us apart but still gazing into each other's eyes.

"You just had to have the spotlight for our wedding. Didn't you?" Ten say's making us all laugh.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Last time I checked

that's not how prince charming look's"