4

Y/N POV

I haven't been on an airplane for 5 years. I was getting goosebumps just at the thought of going on an airplane, but I can't believe that Mark had me dress up as one of his makeup artists so no one notices me. He can be so annoying but it's not like I can say anything he paid for all of this.

Mark shakes me out of my thoughts. "I got us checked in." "Mark, it's been a while since I've been on a plane and I'm kind of scared" I spoke while my head was hanging. "If you call a private jet a plane than yes we will be going on a plane and don't be scared its lit" My eyes darted up looking him straight in the eyes "WHAT" I screamed. "Let's go," he said with a smirk plastered onto his face.

I kept on asking him what the hell he was talking about but he never gave me a reply so I just gave up and kept following him. We walked onto the private jet after some time. My eyes widened. It was huge. It was royalty. This for 2 people.

 This for 2 people

(Private Jet)

I stood there frozen in awe. "Nice right" Mark spoke trying to brag that he owned it. I slowly nod. "For my birthday maybe you should just give the jet to me" I turned to him with puppy dog eyes. "That's never happening" he looked me straight in the eyes "The most I will ever give you is a card" he said suddenly being serious. "um... okay" I said with a bit of fear in my eyes.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED AT YOUR FACE" he said laughing his ass off. "What" I spoke slightly confused. "I was just joking, don't you remember I was the one who got your first phone." He said with a cheeky smile.

I look at him with rage in my eyes before running after him. We run around the whole jet before I trap him at the end of the jet "Got you" I say before attacking him. A huge smile grows on my face as I hear him screaming for help as I jump on top of him, giving him a wet willy.

Some clears their throat as Mark and I freeze in our places, I quickly get off of Mark fixing my clothes. I look at the person who cleared their throat. It was a boy, he has brown hair, nice eyes, full lips and has a killer jawline. Damn, he's fine.

"Yo, Mark, finally got a girl" he spoke winking at me. I burst out in laughter "This idiot, is my brother. And stop flirting" I said in a sassy tone. "Y/N go take a seat I should catch up with Henry" Mark said a bit annoyed at Henry's flirting, I guess that's the guy's name, Henry. "Fine," I said walking away.

After a while, Mark came back with a smile on his face. "Who the hell was that and why is he here," I said trying to get information out of him. "That's Henry, he's one of my close friends and he's is one of the few Canadian idols." he took a breath before continuing "He heard that I was in town, he is here for a movie shoot. He just came to visit me. I've been friends with him for a really long time, did I not tell you about him." He said looking at me in curiosity. I shake my head while saying "He seems weird."