6

A/N// this chapter talks about a sensitive topic that some people might not be comfortable with.

Y/N POV

"What do mean, you told me the whole story" Mark looked at me confused. He can be so slow-witted. 

~Flasback~

Mark POV

"Hello"

"Wassup sisssss"

"M...Mark"

Is she crying? Why the hell did her voice break? Y/N hasn't called me in so long but when she did we would talk for hours. Now she calls me and she's crying.

"What happened. Are you okay"

She wasn't responding but I heard her sobbing. I suck at comforting people, I'm more of a 'fuck it/who cares' type of guy. I absolutely hate comforting people but I'd get out of my comfort zone for her. Not in a weird way, she is my sister.

"Do I need to beat someone up?"

I tried to say something comforting but it's a bit too much for me so I tried to make her laugh.

"No"

I guess she isn't in the mood for jokes. Who am I kidding she loves jokes, mainly dad jokes. 

"Y/N. How do you make holy water?"

"What the hell are you saying" 

"You boil the hell out of it"

I heard a small chuckle on the other side. Yes, I made her laugh.

"Mark"

"Yes"

"I need to tell you something"

I let out a soft mhm but loud enough for her to hear it. 

"I got..."

~Flashback over~

Y/N POV

"Raped. Well almost rapped" He said. "That's all that happened, you told me that you almost got raped but that Jae guy saved you" 

"Mark" I closed my eyes as a tear slipped out, I let out a sigh. "It wasn't almost".

"So you didn't" how can one be so stupid.

"I got raped," I said as I opened my eyes looking him straight in the eyes. He was never a type to comfort me in this type of situation. He was going to yell at me for not telling him the truth. He hated it when people lied to him. Ever since our parents told us we were actually siblings, Mark and I had a hard time believing people.

Mark looked at me not believing what I had just said. "Stop joking around" he knew that I wasn't lying but he just couldn't believe what I said. 

Tears rolled down my face. "I wish it was a joke."