23

Y/N pov

He...he's in love.  Was he playing with me this whole time? I can't believe I fell into his trap. Is that why he called me? Telling me that he was just playing. Was that the actual truth? Is this whole plan for nothing? For my heart just to break even further.

I was completely in my thoughts that I didn't realize the tears welling up in my eyes. My gaze immediately averts to the floor. I hear Ten clear his throat I look up to all the boys staring at me, I hide my tears with a huge smile. 

But they don't stay hidden for too long. I quickly get up and run out the door not knowing where to go. I hear Ten and the others yelling for me but I don't stop. I kept running until someone grabbed my wrist stopping me from moving any further. I stayed facing forward not turning around to face the person who had stopped me. 

"Y/N" his voice was soft and gentle. His touch was my remedy. My body slowly turned around betraying my mind. My eyes fell to his gentle ones. His hand that was once on my wrist was now snaking around my waist, pulling me closer to his body. My body stayed frozen not knowing what to do. 

My eyes stared into his even further. They brought a comfort I never felt. They make me feel safe. I can't seem to look away. They were the eyes I fell in love with. But they were all filled with lies. But right now I need those lies. I need him. But I can't have him.

Baekhyun's pov

My hand stays around her waist and she doesn't move an inch. Her eyes stay on mine but mine stay on her lips. The lips I've wanted to kiss for years but couldn't. The lips that brought me to heaven.

She looks so perfect. Her body fits perfectly in my hands as if we were meant to be. I almost forget why I left her and then it hits me. I can't be with her. I can't risk it. 

Everything in me is telling me to get away from her but my heart wants me to stay. Tell her everything. Hug her. Hold her. Kiss her. Stay with her. I could tell the first time I saw her, she's hurt and in pain. She has been since that bitch. But I can't do anything.

Y/N pov

My hands finally move, cupping his face. His gaze stays on my lips but slowly moves to my eyes. He's smiling but his eyes are filled with pain and sorrow. I wanna ask what's wrong but I can't. He tears his eyes away as his head falls between my shoulder and head. 

I want to hold him forever. I want to be with him. But not in a romantic way. I want to be friends with him. He hurt me way too much. I don't love him....do I? 

He pulls me even closer holding onto me for his dear life. It was like he would never see me again.

"I'm sorry-" he's roughly cut off as someone rips me away from Baekhyun. I look up only to see Taeyong standing there pissed off. 

"Taeyong," Baekhyun says completely shocked. 

"What's happening here" his voice was sharp and stern.

"Why do you care" Baekhyun's gaze flickers from Taeyong to me completely confused as to what was happening. I signal him to leave. He slowly nods as he walks away.

"Why the fuck would you care" my voice was loud and it completely catches him off guard.

"Why wouldn't I" he sounds like he was about to break any minute. 

"Cause you're in love with some other chick, played around with me, broke my heart. Was I really just some toy to you" I teardrop falls from my eye as I recall all the pain he put me through.

A/N pov

Taeyong wanted to say 'The chick I'm in love with is you. I'm madly in love with you. And you're not a toy. I don't play around with toys. You're my fucking world' but he knew he couldn't. 

"Yea...you were just a toy" Taeyong's voice breaks as he gets the words out of his mouth. 

"Was I really nothing to you?" At this point, Y/N tears were streaming down her face. She was in an immortal pain. But unknown to her Taeyong didn't mean any of the words coming out of his mouth. 

"Being nothing would have been better" Y/N heart breaks as she watches her world crumble in front of her. 

"You said you loved me" she didn't want to belive his words. Baekhyun made her feel like she's the best person in the world but Taeyong made her feel like she's the best person in the universe. 

"Don't you get it...everything I say is a lie.." his voice trails off as he tries to leave hints for Y/N. But Y/N didn't understand his message, she was too broken. 

"Guess what" her voice breaks as she looks him in the eyes about to diss him but her mouth deceives her. 

"I'm in love" she was too lost in his eyes to notice what she was saying. 

"You're in love with me" his voice was filled with happiness and sadness knowing they can't be together. 

Y/N finally gets a hold of her self and realizes what she said.

"No" she quickly tries to think of a way to dodge this bullet cause if she messes up now the whole plan is ruined. 

"I'm in love with Ten"

(A/N// Ngl I was so surprised at what happened this chapter. So if you're as surprised as me vote)

________________________________________________________________________________

"3 mistakes of my life.

Loving you.

Missing you.

Losing myself for you"