16

Y/N pov

My life was a mess and Mark wants me to share that with the whole world. He can be such a bad brother at times. I was about to rant even more when I heard my voice echo through the room. That was weird. I just assumed I was so pissed that I was hallucinating.

"Now don't even get me started on-"

"Y/N... Your mic is still on"

My eyes dart towards the stage as I see everyone looking at me with guilt and pity in their eyes. No. This can't be happening. Soon enough the guilt and pity in their eyes is erased by hunger.

"Did you get raped."

"What happened to you?"

"Is Mark your brother"

"How did you get tortured?"

"Your parents died?"

"Are you living with Mark?"

"Are you staying in the NCT dorm?"

Their questions flooded my ears. I started getting lightheaded. Their voices echoed through my mind. There was a loud ringing in my ears which caused me to grip onto my ears in pain. My breathing was suddenly heavy. I tried to call Taeyong to help but nothing came out. I look around the room everything was getting blurry but I noticed someone standing all the way at the back of the room. He was the last thing I saw before passing out.

Taeyong pov

Y/N looks like she needs help but I don't go to her since it could cause more scandals. I stay on the side as I see her eyes wandering over the room looking for something while she holds her head in pain. I think she's gonna faint. I run towards her but I'm too late she had already collapsed to the floor. I run faster than ever.

"Y/N, Y/N wake up" I scream. It hurts to see her like this.

Y/N pov

I try opening my eyes but it's no hope. My eyes have been glued shut. I try to move but I feel like all the energy has been sucked out of me. The right side of my head is aching with pain. What the hell happened. The last thing I remember is... the interview...Mark's phone call... and then...fuck...the whole world knows. Wait-did I die. Oh my god. Am I in hell? Is this why I can't move. I thought hell would be filled with sexy hot guys who were bad.

"Y/N"

Is that Taeyong's voice? I want to open my eyes and jump into his arms. I want to cry into his arms. I don't even care if I look weak. I just want to be in his embrace. I try my hardest to open my eyes hopelessly. But nothing happens.

"Please wake up"

There was pain in his voice. It seems as if he's desperate for me to wake up. But I can't. No matter how hard I try.

"Today is your 10th day in this bed."

I've been in a coma for 10 days. I have to wake up soon...right?

"I miss you. I really want to hug you. I want to kiss you. I'm sorry I was stupid. So please just...wake up"

There was a loud sigh before he continued to talk.

"I think about you every day. I want to look into those beautiful eyes of yours. I want to get lost in those eyes. I don't even know if you can hear me."

I hear you

"But I want to tell you something"

I need to tell you something as well