33

Smut warning 🔞⚠️

Y/N pov

I lay on my bed with a towel wrapped around my body as silence fills the air. A smile grows on my face as I think about last week.

Wendy was now in jail for eternity and everything was getting better. Expect the Taeyong thing. He still hasn't talked to me and I don't know why. I mean Wendy's in jail she can't do anything. Although Baekhyun and I became friends and we also did a live explaining everything.

"Can I come in" I hear someone say.

"Sure" the door slowly opens revealing Taeyong he looks a bit shocked but I just signal him to sit down.

"Are you um....just gonna...like stay like that?" He questions pointing at my body. I look down and suddenly remember that I was in a towel. Blush creeps onto my cheeks.

"Oh sorry. Give me a sec." I get up about to head to the bathroom but Taeyong grabs my wrist and pulls me onto his lap. I was as red as a potato at this point.

"Tae-Taeyong"

"I'm sorry" one of his hands finds its way to my cheek while the other snakes around my waist. Our faces were inches apart. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him even closer.

"I don't think that's a good enough apology." I whisper.

"Then what do you want."

"You know what I want."

"Do I-" I cut him off by kissing him. Our lips move in sync, his hand trails up my back leaving goosebumps all over.

My breath intensifies as the kiss gets deeper. He bites my lower lip asking for permission which I gladly grant. His tongue slowly travels through my whole mouth finally intertwining with my tongue.

My hands go up to his soft hair tangling it up between my fingers. I let out a soft moan as his hand goes under my towel gripping my ass. I pull on his shirt indicating him to take it off. His lips leave mine for a second as he slips off his shirt before his lips melt into mine.

My hands run all over his body before finally resting on his chest. Our bodies were practically begging to be touched.

"Y/n. You sure you wanna do this?" I answer by continuing to kiss him. I feel him smirk through the kiss and I couldn't help but moan.

His hands come up to my waist before throwing me onto the bed. Normally I was a top but from the looks it wasn't going to be like that. His body hovers over mine leaving 0 space between our bodies.

"Mind if I slip this off" he whispers into my ear leaving tingles down my back.I just nod at his request to take off my towel.  His hands travel up my body gently removing the towel. He smirks at the sight of my body as he latches his mouth onto my neck.

My head falls back in pleasure as he leaves hickeys all over my body and slowly travels down to my pussy. He starts leaving kisses over my pussy before holding my legs open wider than they already were. 

He swirls his tongue over my clit making my body jerk up. Oral wasn't exactly something I did when I was screwing with guys but oh god this gave my a unexplainable feeling.

My hands grip onto the sheets as he suddenly pushes inside me. I bite down on my lip trying not to making any noise. But he suddenly stops.

"Moan for me babygirl" he breathes out before continuing.

I moan at the amount of pleasure I was feeling. My legs start shaking as I feel an orgasm pooling inside of me. My hand grips onto Taeyongs hair as I push him even further in making him smirk. A wave of pleasure hits me. My back arches as a warm liquid releases from my body. His tongue sucks up all my juices leaving me gasping for air.

"I thought you'd last longer" 

"So did I" He chuckles at my response. My hands wrap around him as I teasingly brush my lips against his.

"Then let's see how long you last when not just my tongue is inside you" 

"I think I'll last longer then you" both of us had smirks on our faces. My hands unbuckle his belt, leaving him in his boxers although I could already see his member sticking out. 

Damn. He's big.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I pushed everyone away cause

they weren't you"