7

Y/N POV

"So can't I just go on tour with you?" I was being desperate but how do you expect me to not be. There was no way that I will be living here, so my conclusion was to go on tour with him. It's the only way I can feel safe and be with Mark. We talked about me getting my own apartment but then I would just be locked up inside all day long, I can't live like that. 

"I already asked my manager he said that it's going to be too much for you to handle. We travel too much it's too new." He said with pity in his voice. I like new things, why can't I try this?

"Then what do you want me to do?" I questioned him.

"Not you, me. I'm going to quit. At first, I was just going to let you stay here but now I know the whole story and me quitting is the only thing I can do." He can't quit. He worked too hard for this. I know that I yelled at him for leaving but I know how much this means to him. His fans would be pissed and question why he left so suddenly.

"You're not quitting" I stated. I was never going to let him quit. This was his dream. He left everything behind for this. I'm not letting his hard work go to waste.

"Then what do you want me to do" He questioned. There's only one other way.

"I'll stay"

"I appreciate you caring for me but I'm not leaving you here." Now he's going to be arrogant about it. First, he forced me to live here then he's telling me not too. Is he on his man period? I chuckled at my thoughts.

"Why are you laughing, I'm trying to be nice." 

"Just laughing at my thoughts." He looked at me as if I were a weirdo. 

"What's wrong with you?" He probably thinks that I'm high or something.

"Nothing," I said with a creepy smile. I most likely looked like a perverted 30-year-old guy. 

"I'm going to call my manager to tell him" I glared at Mark. I'm determined to make him go on tour. 

"You're not going to quit. You worked too hard for this. So I'm willingly going to stay here. It is going to be fun living with your friends and I can protect myself if any of them try something. Plus if you quit who's going to get me a private jet for my birthday." I spoke making sure Mark got the fact that I'm not letting him quit in his head.

"So what you're insisting is that you don't want me to quit because you want a private jet." He spoke, using my words against me. 

"Wellllll," I said in a childish tone. "I wouldn't mind a private jet but only cause you insist" the smile on my face grew wider as I tried to use his words against him.

"But you were begging me not to let you live here. You didn't want to live here" 

A smile crept onto my face as I spoke. "Exactly 'didn't', as in past tense. Now I do." This was pretty much my specialty, using people's words against them, because of this I often never lost in an argument.

Mark stared at me for a bit before letting out a sigh. "Are you sure?" A smile appeared on my face. He's thinking about it. Just a bit more convincing and he won't quit. I'm not a persuasive person but when I want something I get it.

"I'm sure" I put on the most reassuring smile on my face. 

"I don't know" 

"Do you not trust me. Damn, that hurts. My own brother doesn't trust me" I spoke, holding my chest as if I've been shot with a bullet.

"I trust you... I just don't trust the guys." It was pretty clear that Mark was afraid that his friends might do something. But I can't blame him all of them are in there 20's, it's the horny age. Where all they want is sex. Although I understand them, most guys are just 'give me sex' but his friends are idols. They can't have girlfriends, they can't go to bars. They're just stuck with Idol lives, wake up, practice, eat, sleep. Mark told me that nothing comes easy in life and when he told me about everything he gave up to get to where he is today I understood what he meant. 

"I'm a black belt, I will not be a pussy like last time, ever since Hyunsuk I have started to practice self-defence and offence." Reassuring Mark was not an easy task. He always asks more questions. 

"Fine, I will leave you here. But you're not having your own room."  Damn, that's surprising. Mark wasn't bickering back. He just accepted it. Wait, did he just I'm not having my own room!

"What" I scoffed. He doesn't want me to get hurt or be close to any of the members. But he wants me to room with one of them. Is this guy high?

"I know I told you that I don't want you to get too close to any of them, but if you get your own room I'm scared that one of them might come in. You know what I mean" He spoke as if he just read my mind. He's scared that one of them will take advantage of me in a room alone.

"I guess," I replied. "But what if the guy I'm rooming with tries something?" I was still confused as to what Mark's logic was. Any of them can do something. So isn't it worse if I always stay in a room with one of them?

"Also, I need my own bathroom," I stated before Mark could respond to my last comment.

"The guy you will be rooming with is someone who I trust my life with so don't worry and I will make sure you get your own bathroom cause I'm definitely not letting you share a bathroom with any of them," He answered. 

"If it's that Johnny guy-"

Mark cut me off "I'm not letting you room with him. Even though he's my best friend. He can be a bit" Mark paused trying to find the right word. "Horny" I laughed at Mark's attempt to make his friend look good but the only word he could use was horny.

After a bit of me laughing and Mark being embarrassed I asked him the question that I've been dying to ask. "So who am I rooming with?"

"Taeyong"

________________________________________________________________________________

"You'll never understand why I'm hurting so much.

Because you're not the one whos broken.