34

Y/n POV

I lay in bed admiring Taeyong's face. A smile forms on my face thinking about everything that happened last night. All I can say is 'It was amazing'. Probably some of the best sex I have ever had.

But rather than sex without feelings it was filled by emotions. Instead of just pleasure it was lust and desire- there was love. Love I didn't even feel with Baekhyun.

I cup his face in my hands and press a kiss to the crown of his head. My fingers traces his jawline as my eyes focus on his rose like scar. I never noticed how beautiful it was. My hand that was once on his jawline is now outlining the rose.

I freeze as he starts moving. "Am I that handsome?" I blush as he opens his eyes.

"Cocky much"

"Why were you staring so much"

"I never noticed how pretty your scar was" he smiles making heart flutter.

"You're prettier"

"That's so cringyyyy" I squeal. I felt like I was living in a movie. My life was perfect almost too perfect to be true. I shake off that thought and continue adoring him.

"I'm going to shower" I say.

"You sure you can?" I look at him a bit confused.

"After last night you might not be able to walk princess" my mouth gapes open as I hear his nickname for me.

"Taeyong"

"Lets go shower"

"Eh" I utter in shock.

"You can't walk and I can"

~Time Skip~

I sit in the pasinager seat waiting for Baekhyun to come. He was supposed to take me to an auditon. People have been requesting for me to spare on shows and I decided to do it. I was going to try out for the lead role in 'The Plan'. Its about a girl who tries getting revenge on someone who ruined her life. Mark thought I would be good for the part but I didn't think it suited me.

Baekhyun opens the driver seats door smiling at me. Baekhyun was pretty much my best friend now, he told me everything and we were just chilling.

"I need to tell you something" He was suddenly serious so I just stayed quiet letting him say what he wanted to say.

"I still love you. Come back to me"

"Baekhyun..." I had no clue what to do. I've told him before that I love Taeyong and not him but I don't think he can except the fact.

"I know. You love Taeyong. But Y/n you loved me did you not"

"I did but-"

"Then try please" he was begging at this point.

"I can't"

"Why? Did Naeun tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I was confused since Naeun never talks about Baekhyun but when she does its hella awkward.

"Oh um"

"WHAT?" I was getting inpatient. I was getting weird thoughts in my head some that I never would even imagine.

"I..." I glare at him.

"Ummm"

"Just say it" my words came out more than just threatening.

"It really wasn't anything"

"If it wasn't then tell me"

"We had sex"

A/n
Heyyyy... I hope you enjoyed cause the book is coming to an end so if you like the book vote:)))
________________________________________________________________________________

"No matter how good you are to people,
some won't appreciate it"