14

(A/N If you're enjoying the book so far please vote and comment:) It would mean a lot)

Y/N Pov

"Are you dating him" Mr.Soo Man was so pissed when I walked into the office. Mark said he would believe me but he thinks I'm lying and is yelling at me. I'm actually scared. He wants me to give him the reason as to why I was hugging Yangyang so tightly.

"I'm not"

"Then why the hell were you hugging him so tightly. Why the fuck were your bodies pressed against each other." He screamed at the top of his lungs. He made it seem like Yangyang and I were having sex or something.

"Can't it just be a friendly hug." 

"No. He's an idol." 

"So. He can't have friends. He can't hug a girl that's his friend." These idol lives are so fucked. They can't have friends of the opposite gender. What if you're gay. Why is Korea so strict? Idols are human too.

"Give me the reason. One reason to believe you" 

"I'm not telling you shit"

"So you two are dating"

"No." This guy doesn't get it does he. Mark said he was nice but this guys the complete opposite.

"Are you stupid" He yelled raising his hand. He was about to slap me but I couldn't move. The look on his face was just like Hyunsuk's. He was about to assault me. The door burst open at that exact moment. Taeyong. He pushed the CEO aside pulling me into his embrace.

"Are you okay" I was trembling. I could hardly hear anything. But I managed to nod.

"Oh. So you're just a hoe. You're dating Yangyang and Taeyong" Me a hoe. Maybe. But that was before. You don't know me. No one does.

"Shut up" Taeoyong screamed at him. Wait, does Taeyong know? I didn't tell him. Did I? 

"You're going to have to do a press conference better make a good excuse," Mr.Lee said with attitude. Before I couldn't even say anything back I was lifted off the ground. I wrapped my arms around Taeyong's neck. 

"Do you know?" I was confused as to why he was being like this. 

"Yea" He looked at me with a sorrowful look. 

"How" my tone was cold unintendedly. It was impossible. I never told him. Mark and Yangyang wouldn't have. Unless I was talking in my sleep.

"You won't be mad. Right?" When you ask someone that its because you already know they're gonna be mad. So why bother. But what the hell did he do?

"I don't make promises..." 

~Flashback~

"Babyyyyyy" the love of my life came running towards me.

"Babe. Can we have a serious talk?"  I had a nightmare and it wasn't a normal type of one.

"Anything thing for you baby girl" He spoke send me a wink.

"I had a nightmare" I felt him hold my hand as he looked at me with concern.

"You left me. We broke up." It was worse than you you think. He was my first love. I have always imagined getting married to my first love.