27

(A/N// 80 votessssss letsss gettt ittttttt)

Y/N pov

"Because of all the fake shit she said he's been getting hate to this day but he was in love with her and doesn't want to say anything. He wants to protect her at all cost no matter what. She was his first love." Ten's words hit me like a bullet.

The whole reason why he acted like that. The reason he could understand me at my hardest time. He understood me when I was completely broken. Like I said before understanding me is an art and I thought no one was an artist but then taeyong appeared.

"He was not is. Why is he still protecting her?" I wanted to understand him. His reason for protecting her but I couldn't.

"Imagine if Baekhyun told Lucas that you took advantage of him when he was drunk. Meaning you touched Baekhyun when he was drunk. Lucas would hate you. But you wouldn't say anything cause then Lucas would hate Baekhyun." 

"But I wouldn't rape anyone"

"But do you understand. A lot of the world hates Taeyong. He gets hate comments every minute. All the knives are pointing at him but if he says anything they're gonna be turned around to face Minjee."

"Wouldn't he like that. This Minjee bitch ruined his life." My mindset was pretty simple. She was mean to him. He should get revenge. Right?

"But he loved her-"

"Exactly. He lovED her. As in he doesn't now" I was getting frustrated.

"Minjee is his FIRST LOVE-"

"What do you think you're doing" Ten and me freeze at the sound of Taeyong's voice. We slowly turn around as if we were being arrested. The more I looked at Taeyong I wanted to cry and hug him. Comfort him like he did for me.

"Just talking" Ten said simply trying to act normal.

"ABOUT FUCKING MINJEE. YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL HER" Taeyong was furious. I guess he really did like her. But why didn't he want me to know?

"Bro calm down-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN" Taeyong rushed towards Ten about to punch him but I came in front of Ten protecting him. Taeyong wasn't in his right mind. His breathing was out of control and he was pretty much raging.  

"Get out of the way Y/N" his patience was going to break any second but I couldn't move so instead I did what I had to do.

"Taeyong" my voice was fragile and gentle. I lifted my hands up placing them on his chest as I tried to calm him down.

"Don't" He turned his head to the side. His had voice craked. Telling me not to stop. He wanted me to hug him. 

"Let's talk" he slowly turned his head towards my direction. His gaze stared into mine. His eyes were filled with regret and sorrow but rather than that I focused on the lust his eyes held. 

I could tell he wanted to break down in my arms. My touch brought his walls down. All the hate and anger disappeared leaving behind a hopeless, broken man. The same man I fell in love with. I rose my hand to his cheek about to caress it. But he stopped me.

"You have a boyfriend and he's right behind you." His once lustfully eyes were now filled with the anger and hate I thought disappeared. It broke my heart seeing him like this but I would have to keep it up for a bit more time. 

"You're right. But about what happened with Minjee. Let's talk about-" 

"Fuck off"

"Excuse me" I scoffed.

"Oh right. This is your boyfriends room, then I'll fuck off" His words left me shocked. How the fuck could someone be this sensitive about a fucking person.

"Y/N I just got a message, the staff want to see you" Ten brought me back to earth with his words. I just nodded and walked out.

The staff had brought a car to pick me up so I just got inside and tried to control myself. Normally I'm not offended by words like that but it just hurt and I don't know why.  

"So y/n we needed to talk to you about something that happened," Minjun said. I was getting really close to the staff and we were all pretty much like family now. They were so nice to me when I started and took care of me.

"What happened"

For the whole time I was here they kept helping me. It might just be because Mark is my brother but I highly doubt that since some of them have come to me for personal problems or advice. They trust me as their...I guess leader and I trust them as teammates. 

"I don't know if you know but Taeyong has been getting a lot of hate recently" hearing his name just made me depressed.

"What about it"

"He's getting death threats" my heart broke at his words. I felt like the world just stopped.

"WHO AND WHERE" I sounded like I was about to kill someone and not gonna lie I was kind of planning to.

"Let me continue. I'll show you the comments later but they're saying they will attack him when he performs"

"What are the chances of that being true"

"40% but we can't take risks"

"I want extra security tomorrow and search everyone's bag before letting them in"

"You sound like a police officer" he joked.

"I wanted to be one when I was younger"

"Nice to know and I will make sure all of those things happen"

"What will he be wearing?"

"A tux" the moment he said a tux my mind got imaginative. Oh, how hot he would be dancing in a fucking tux acting like he's the boss. Like a leader of a Mafia or something. 

"Y/N" 

"Oh ummm" his words made me remember what I should actually be doing but I can't help but imagine how hot he would be.

"Put a bulletproof vest under it and track down the IP address of the comment" I wouldn't be that cautious of a comment but I just can't let anything happen to him. I'm going to make sure this shit of a plan finishes soon. 

"Will do ma'am" I chuckle at his response.

"Another person will be joining them for a special performance" 

"Who" I was initially shocked at her words since I had no idea about this but it wouldn't be such a bad idea since Mark isn't here.

"Wendy"

A/n

I wonder what happens next cause from what I remember Y/N hates Wendy. Don't forget to vote🙃

________________________________________________________________________________

"It's not love if there isn't pain"