29

Y/N pov

Taeyong stands in front of me not moving an inch even though everyone's yelling for him. His stare grows deeper as time goes by but none of us speak. I'm too engrossed in his eyes to notice our surroundings.

"Don't..." my voice trails off. "Don't fuck off".

A small gentle smile forms on his face as he continues to stare into my eyes. No words exit his mouth but his eyes tell me everything he has to say.

"I won't. But I don't want to hurt you"

"What do you mean?" He sighs but doesn't speak. He holds in all his words, everything he wants to say isn't being said.

"I should go"

"No," I say firmly gripping onto his shirt preventing him from leaving.

"You're my manager. I have a show"

"You said you wouldn't"

"Guess I was lying"

"You don't lie"

"Maybe. Just maybe that was also a lie" His voice breaks.

"YOU SAID YOU FUCKING LOVED ME!" I was losing my shit. This guy has me feeling the most pain I have ever felt and the most love I've ever felt at the same time. How is that even possible?

"IT'S ALL A FUCKING LIE. WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT"

"CAUSE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE"

"..." this time he said nothing and just looked to the ground.

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME??"

"AM I NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH" I was breaking down in front of him but little did I know he was also breaking.

"YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. YOU'RE BETTER THAN ENOUGH. I HAD TO LEAVE YOU"

"WHY?"

"BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID BITCH..." I heard only part of what he said mumbling this bitches name.

"Nevermind. I'm going" this time I don't stop him. The room became silent after the Taeyong left slamming the door. The only sound that could be heard was the clock ticking and that's when I understood what was happening.

"I need his journal," I say under my breath.

"Y/N what the fuck happened?" Ten says bursting the door open.

"I need his journal," I say completely ignoring his words.

"Tell me what happened" he repeats himself.

"Taeyong said he can't be with me cause of some bitch" I try to remember anything that could be helpful but I can only remember the look in his eyes when I told him to stay and not leave.

"I think I know what's happening"

"What"

"I can't tell you just like that but I have a plan" I look at him in disbelief.

"ANOTHER FUCKING PLAN?" I can't express how much I hated these stupid plans. I was forced to do things I didn't want to, say things I would never say and act in ways I never would.

"It won't take long."

"How much time?"

"2 days" my eyes open wide in shock. That's a little amount of time for something so big. The other plan was supposedly going to take a month.

"But we still haven't finished the other plan"

"We completed most of it. There was just one more part and let's just say this is a small contribution to that part"

"What do I have to do?" I wasn't going to say no. After all Naeun and Ten are just trying to help me.

"All of us are going on stage in a bit. During that time you need to get into Baekhyun's phone. Go through his past messages and emails. If there isn't enough time to connect his phone to your laptop so we can know what happens at all times-"

"Wait so you want me to mirror his phone."

"Yes." I just nod. I used to do a bit of hacking but I wasn't good and now I have to do it in under 4 minutes. This can't possibly turn out good.

"After the shows over you have to sleep with him." I look at Ten in disbelief. I will not and NEVER sleep with Baekhyun.

"I know it's hard but we have limited time and this is the fastest way."

"I can't"

"There's no other way. We don't have time."

"Why don't we have time?"

"Taeyong's gonna lose his shit. That tweet he saw, it's gonna get to him. He will tell Mark and then you'll be stuck in Korea at our dorm."

"True. But there has to be another way."

I was finally understanding what Ten was saying but I couldn't do it. I couldn't fuck Baekhyun without feelings. There has to be another way. The only way can't be fucking Baekhyun.

"There is one other way but I don't think you'll like it"

"Anything is better than sex with someone who broke my heart multiple times."

"Even if its sex with me?"

A/N

I'm so shook right now. I was really not planning on this but it just happened so...

________________________________________________________________________________

"I wish you would leave my mind

the way you left my life"