22

Y/N pov

"Let's talk more further into the deal," he said bluntly.

"I want to be the main manager for SuperM" I stated exactly what I wanted.

"And in return, you don't tell anyone" 

"Cause you don't wanna lose your job" I taunted.  He looked away not meeting my eyes. He couldn't speak due to the lump caught up in his throat so I spoke up.

"Now let's talk about pay" 

"You want me to pay you" he uttered in shock. 

What did he expect? I do this huge job and not get paid. He really is an idiot.

"No duh"

"Name your price" determination was etched on his face.

"$400 per day" I hadn't done my research about the pay of a normal manager so I was hoping this was a good amount.

"That's it?" his voice overflowed by sarcasm. I'm assuming it's too much.

"Why"

"Cause- you know what why not but I have another condition" curiosity filled my face as I waited for his other condition. 

"You have to start today" 

"Okay" and with that, I left his office. He told me that their schedule will be handed to me when I get to their practice room. 

He also said that they are going on a world tour soon so I have to get ready for that. Apparently Mark will not be joining them this time since he has to do the Dreamies tour but I think it's better that way. If Mark was there he would start asking way too many questions about me as their manager and then everything could get revealed.

My mind was filled with a bunch of thoughts that I didn't realize I was already there. I take a deep breath in before opening the door open.

"YEA AND THEN-" the boys stop talking the moment I enter.

"Hi, my name is Y/N and I'm your new manager," I say in an awkward tone. They all look at me with bright smiles and introduce themselves one by one. I listened closely to what their names were but all the members weren't there. It was only Ten, Kai, Taemin and Lucas.

"Where are the other members?" I question. 

"Taeyong and Baekhyun went to get some food" I stiffen at the mention of their names. Two names I thought would never be used in the same sentence. 

"Oh" I couldn't get any words out of my mouth, I was frozen. But fortunately, Ten had my back and knew what to do. 

"While we're waiting why don't we get to know each other better." Everyone hums in response while Ten comes up with a game.

"Let's each reveal a secret that no one knows" 

"Okay," Taemin says while everyone else agrees with him.

"I'll start," Kai says.

"I have a girlfriend...I'm telling you this because you're our manager and you should know" I smile at his statement, for some reason I felt happy that an Idol was actually dating and living their life.

"Who?" I say bluntly.

"Ummmm...I'll tell you when we're closer..." He trails off. I wasn't gonna argue or pressure him to tell me since he has fucking rights.

"Okay, my turn...I still have my v-card" I froze in shock, him, the guy who flirts with me 24/7. 

"Ten. You're a fucking virgin" out of all these guys I would least expect him. He doesn't look innocent at all, he gives off fuck boy vibes, what more do you need. 

"Don't. Tell. Anyone." He spoke trying to threaten us but I ended up bursting out in laughter. Soon enough the other 3 guys also broke out in laughter leaving Ten alone. Our laughs echoed through the room but were soon enough cut off by the door opening.

"Hey" the two screamed out. Taeyong and Baekhyun. I had forgotten about them and the moment I heard their voices it made me tense up. 

"Meet our new manager" Kai spoke with a smile as he put his arm around my shoulder. 

The boy's looked at me in hysteria, my eyes met with Taeyong but I immediately looked the other way which somehow was Baekhyuns eyes. But this time I couldn't look away. His gaze had me on my knee's but I couldn't give in. I felt Ten grab my hand, it was soft and reminded me of Baekhyun's. 

"Hey," Baekhyun said bringing me out of my world. I craved his heavenly voice so much.

"Hi" I responded in a quiet tone.

"Let's continue the game" 

"What game?" Taeyong questioned. My eyes made contact with his and this time I didn't look away. His stare was strong, it held a dominance that took over me. I felt weak and powerless. I tried fighting back but it was no use and ended in me looking away.

"We were getting to know each other by playing the 'One Secret' game" even though Taeyong had just beat me in a dominance game my voice was still flooding with confidence.

"Let's play" 

We all sat in a circle, I was sitting in the worst spot possible. Stuck between Baekhyun and Taeyong. They all had sat so fast I had nowhere else to go to and Ten wasn't planning on helping me.

"Let's continue where we left off" Ten spoke with a smirk. I was confused as to why the hell he was smirking but then it hit me. Taeyong is next. I was a bit scared but I had no reason to be.

"I.....I'm in love with someone and I think she hates me" 

(This wasn't a good chapter but vote if you liked it)

________________________________________________________________________________

"You hold the comfort I need and the presence I crave"