28

Y/N pov

I stay backstage helping the boys get ready. Everything was set up and Taeyong wasn't mad anymore. Well, at least he wasn't showing it. As for what Minjun had told me about Wendy. I was a bit pissed. 

"Hiiiii" speaking of the bitch.

"Hi" my voice was cold. I never liked her to begin with but now she keeps trying to get close with me making it even worse.

"Taeyong and me are going next" she whispered. I think she was trying to make me jealous and this is the reason I hate her. No one really likes her other than her fans. Everyone has seen the real side of her.

But her method of making me jealous was working. The dance they had to do was unbelievably touchy. Like really touchy and I hated it.

"Okay and"

"Taeyong and Wendy are on in 10 seconds" someone yelled.

"Gotta go" she said before running off to Taeyong.

I watched her leave but she kept reminding me of someone. Someone I hated.

*ring ring* I looked at my phone screen as a picture of Naeun and me popped up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Y/n bad news"

"What"

"Taeyongs hate comments just got 100x worse"

"Why? What happened?"

"I'll send you a picture. Don't show him"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Naeun sounded upset but I couldn't figure out the reason. And now some bitch is posting more hate comments about taeyong. My phone screen lights up and I open Naeun's message.

 My phone screen lights up and I open Naeun's message