37

Y/N pov

I stand in front of Naeun's house as thousands of thoughts race my mind. There were officers right beside me as well as Taeyong insuring me everything will be fine. Let me get you up to speed.

I told Taeyong about Naeun and her situation but I didn't mention anything about Ten and stuff. Taeyong helped me get evidence and now we were about to take her dad to jail. I was scared that Naeun wasn't going to be happy, even though her dad is a bad guy she still loves him.

Although I'm sure she wouldn't mind him being in jail for a while since he's the one who killed her mom. After we get her dad in jail I was planning to take her with me to Korea and fix her marriage. I wanted everything to work out like a movie.

"You ready" Taeyong says sliding his hand into mine. I just nod not being able to utter a word. The police officers knock on the door. My palms get sweaty as we wait for someone to open the door. Naeun opens it a bit surprised to see me but I just put on a smile.

"Who the fuck is it" her dad screams.

~Time Skip~

"So you did that all for me"

"Not just for you..."

"For your marriage as well" I quietly whisper making sure Taeyong won't hear but considering the fact he was dead asleep, he wouldn't have heard anyways.

"Wait what"

"I talked to Ten"

"YOU WHAT" she shouts.

"I asked him why he was being a bitch and the only reason was because he didn't want you to get any death threats. But now he know's that I'm not getting death threats so..."

"Y/n" she had a small genuine smile on her face.

"Bro don't say thank you until I know ya'll have had sex" she looks at me with a serious look before we both burst out in laughter.

"I missed you"

"Same" laughter fills the air. Seeing Naeun laugh like this reminded me of the old times. We would always be playing around and having fun doing pranks, getting in trouble. But ever since I left Naeun would call me with this fake smile on her face. It hurt seeing her like that but now all is good. And this time nothing will ruin it.

~Time Skip~

Naeun and I pause at the door about to enter the dorm. I didn't tell Ten about me bringing Naeun so all this was a surprise. Naeun looks at me giving a small nod indicating that I should open the door. I do the password and open the door.

"I'M HOMEEEE" I yell. The boys come rushing out of their rooms with smiles on their faces but its slowly replaced with confusion. Their eyes flicker from me to Naeun.

"Who-"

"Naeun" Ten interrupts before anyone else could say anything. A smile forms on Ten's face. He was probaly so happy to see his wife. I mean if I hadn't seen Taeyong in years I would have- I would have fucked him. I look to the floor ashamed about what I just thought about.

"Ten," Naeun says with a sheepishly smile, tucking her hair behind her ear. I almost barf at the way she acts. I've never seen her like this. Like she's embarrassed. I mean she's done so much weird shit but she's embarrassed by this.

"Okay hold up. Is this a k-drama or some shit" Haechan says. Way to ruin the moment- wait- If Haechan's back that means-

"Y/N! YOU FUCKED MY BESTFRIEND" shit. Mark's back.

"Well Ten's married to this chick" I say out of panic.

"WHAT" all the boys screm. Shit.

"Y/NNNN" shit. shit. shit.

A/N

Sorry about all the time skips but I didn't want to bore you guys:/

Also MARK'S BACK :0

If you enjoyed remember to vote n comment:)

________________________________________________________________________________

"You came into my life
And gave me a taste of happiness"