25

Y/N pov

His voice holds pain but it's not easily heard. The same pain I always had- I guess I still have it. It's not like I completely lost it. But Taeyong got rid of it for some time and now it's back cause of that bastard. 

"Guy's I'm going out today," I say while getting up about to leave. I couldn't be around them all day. 

"Babe can we talk before you go" Ten said trying to hint something but me being the idiot I am couldn't figure it out so I just nodded and walked back to Ten's room.

"What's up" 

"Are you actually that stupid" his voice was filled with annoyance but I enjoyed getting him mad his facial expressions were hilarious. 

"No"

"You can't just go today" I looked at him with confusion all over my face. I wanted to enjoy today, the guys were finally having a one day break and that means so do I but Ten being the annoying ass bitch he is, isn't gonna let me.

"Whyyyy nottt" I said in a whiny tone. 

"The plan"

"Give me a god damn break man. I just fucking made out with you." Not gonna lie he was a great kisser but while kissing him my mind was filled with Taeyong. How it should be him, I should be on Taeyong's lap kissing him. I needed a break if I wanted to be able to control my feelings.

"It hasn't even been 2 weeks since we've started and you already want a break" 

"Don't you?" Even though this week wasn't too much it's a lot to handle. How does he even do this?

"It's not the first time I've had to do some corrupted shit like this." I was a bit confused as to what he was talking about but I really didn't care at this point.

"Let me go. Please" at this point all I could do was beg. He shouldn't be able to stop me from doing this. It's my life but I know he wants me to finish the whole plan cause the night I told him everything I sounded hopeless, insecure and worthless. He told me that he know's how I feel and will help me.

"You can go but..." his pause caused my anxiety to rise a bit. It seemed like a dramatic pause in one of those cliché movies. 

"Take Baekhyun." My mouth gaped open. He wants me to take one of the guys I'm trying to control my feelings over with me. Is he an idiot?

"Are you an idiot" I spoke my thoughts.

"I think you're the idiot. Don't you get it" a block of realization hit me as I got what he was talking about.

~Time skip~ 

I sit in the car waiting for Baekhyun. I was supposed to walk but then I had to take Baekhyun with me and the rain was a perfect reason. I told him I needed someone to drop me off and he agreed, I thought it would take a bit more convincing but he said okay right away.

"Hey" he said awkwardly sitting in the driver's seat.

"Hi" 

"Where do you want me to take you" he questioned. I was actually planning to go for a walk so I had no idea where to ask him to take me. 

"Ummmm..."

"Let me guess you were going to go on a walk" 

"How did you know?"

"I was the one to make you like the outdoors and going on walks," he said with a smile turning his gaze to me. I looked down at my lap. You were also the one to make me hate walks.

"Yea...I guess"

"Let's go for a drive instead" I ended up nodding even though it's impossible that this will end up good.

"Can I ask you a question?" I was honestly scared as to what he would ask me about.

"Sure" I mentally slapped myself 30 times, I knew I would regret this.

"Do you miss me?"

"Yes, I fucking miss you. Well, I missed you. You left me for no fucking reason. You were my everything. I think saying I missed you is an understatement. You leaving me ruined me. You ruined me. I was broken as it is and you leaving didn't make it any better especially since you had no fucking reason to do so. I fucking-"

________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm proud of my heart.

It's been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken.

But somehow it still works"