26

Y/N pov

"Y/N did the question make you uncomfortable," he said waving his hand in my face. And then it hit me the whole paragraph I just said was in my mind.

"No. I didn't miss you. Why would I?"

"Cause maybe you're still in love with me"

"I have a boyfriend"

"Then why am I the one who's here and not him" I would have taken that as an insult if Ten was my real boyfriend but he isn't.

"He's doing something for me"

"Can we have an honest conversation?" Shouldn't I be asking him that? What's the truth behind our break up? Why did he just leave out of nowhere?

"Sure."

"If I asked to get back together would you"

"Depends. Are you asking me to?" I spoke in a flirtatious tone.

"No. You have a boyfriend" shit. I had almost forgotten about Ten, probably because this man is driving me crazy even though, I agreed I would just stay friends with him and nothing more. But it's Baekhyun.

"Did you not feel anything when we were dating?" I don't know if I asked the right question cause Ten told me to ask him about why he broke up but I couldn't help it. My feelings were taking control of me.

"I did. I was madly in love with you. You made me feel things I never felt. You were perfect in every way." he cracked a smile before continuing. "I was so in love that I used to draw you, I even made a secret journal dedicated to my life cause of you. I wrote down my feelings for you. Everything that happened throughout our relationship"

"Then why did you leave"

"I couldn't be with you for personal reasons but trust me I miss us. I miss this every single day. I miss kissing you. Holding you. Sometimes I even read through the journal when I miss you"

"You still have the journal?" I questioned.

"Yea. I would never throw it out. I bring it everywhere with me."

"Can I borrow that journal sometime?"

"NO" he replied right away. His voice was overflowing with caution and regret. Regret from telling me everything, which confused me. Why did he say no? But I just brushed it off.

"Let me ask one more question," I asked.

"No. Let's go home" his voice was suddenly cold and stern. But I just stayed quiet I didn't want to seem too eager.

~Time Skip~

"Tell me everything"

"Okay so we were sitting in the car and then he asked
me if I missed him and I was like no even though I did. 
Then we got into some serious shit and he was like
If I asked you to get back together would you, making
me lose my shit so I got flirty but then he was like you
have a boyfriend"

"Damn you really are a hoe"

"I'm offended"

"But it's true"

"Okay, but I was like did you not feel anything when 
we were together and he was like yes I'm was
madly in love with you. He even used to write
some shit in this journal while were dating
or something. Apparently he still has it-"

"You idiot"

"eXcUsE mE"

"Get that journal it might have something
about what happened in it or why he broke up with you"

"He said I can't read it"

"Then it must have something"

"Y/N this is what you do. Get close to him. Close as 
fuck and then have sex. Pretend you're sleeping
and when he leaves you get the journal"

"You're crazy"

"It's perfect and plus you'll get to see if he's as good as before"

"ORRRRRR I could sneak into his room one day"

"But they have cameras in every room.
They're doing a variety show thing"

"I know and that's just another reason I 
can't have fucking sex with him"

"Okay just get closer to him and
then we'll think about what to do"

"Okay. I'm gonna go and tell Ten about this"

"Wait"

"What"

"Give me Ten's number"

"Why"

"So I can discuss the plan with him"

"You sure you don't just want to have sex cause 
if that's what you want he's virgin"

"Wait he's virginnnnn and noooooo why would
I want to fuck him. He's just perfect in every god damn way"

"Okay then. I'm gonna go"

I smile at Naeun's awkward way of asking me for his number. I had talked to her 3 days ago and she kept asking about Ten but she really seems to like him. I would so get them together and then maybe he would lose his vcard.

I burst out in laughter as I think about how Naeun would try to seduce him but miserably fail.

"What you laughing about?" Ten asks.

"Oh nothing" I smirk.

"Well what happened"

I tell him everything that happened with Baekhyun and he comes up with a plan. I also told him about Naeun and he said she's alright. I have only made them talk once and that was because we needed to discuss the plan in detail but I honestly can't tell if Ten likes her or not.

"Okay so I like Naeun's plan and-"

"Then I'ma bless you her number so you guys can talk it out"

"Ummmmm..."

"Her number is ***-***-**** just call her and then tell me the plan" I just got to help her get a guy. When I was on the phone it sounded like she has been with a guy before but she hasn't, she has never got a boyfriend. She had sex once but the guy was just a one day stand. I think his name was Felix or something.

"I'll call her but I need to tell you something cause I know Taeyong won't"

"What"

"I wasn't going to tell you cause I told him I won't but his ex Minjee...she cheated on him with his best friend and then made false rumours about him."

________________________________________________________________________________

"My greatest talent?

Pretending I'm okay, even though I'm dying inside"