3

Y/N POV

If someone told me I would be like this in the future, I wouldn't have believed them. But here I am sitting on my cold bathroom floor, tears streaming down my face, mascara smudged, lips pale and blood dripping down from my wrist to the floor as I lay there lifelessly.

I've been sitting here all day.  There were about 5 cuts on each wrist, this was the only way I could feel okay.  

'I'm already broken as it is what more do you want' 

I grabbed the knife bringing it to my wrist. I froze as I heard a knock. "You good in there, you've been in there for a while." Mark said with concern. "Yeah, just taking a long shower you know how girls are," I said with a fake smile, even though he couldn't see it. "Come out after your done, I need to talk to you," He said in a soft tone. "K" with that he left.

I quickly cleaned everything up. I started washing my wrist, there was a sting for a few second but it didn't affect me, I've felt worse pain than this. I rested my hands on each side of the sink as a few tears fell from my eyes down onto the sink. I looked into the mirror, I was a bit shocked, I looked dead. 

I decided to put a bit of make-up on to make sure Mark doesn't notice.  I also ended up changing so Mark couldn't see my cuts.

  I also ended up changing so Mark couldn't see my cuts

(You changed into this)

~Downstairs~

I walked towards Mark while fidgeting with my fingers. He was sitting on the sofa watching something on his phone. I let out a deep breath before speaking. "Hi." "You're finally here" he said with a small smile. "What did you need to talk about" I said impatiently. 

"We need to talk about where you're gonna live"

He waited for a reply but I just stood there, lips pressed in a thin line.

"You're going to have to move in with me, I already talked to my manager. So you will be living in my dorm with my members and me."

"What" I said shocked.

"It's the only way, I can't leave you here alone, at least not after what happened. Plus it's not like our relative will take you in they hate our family." He said with a bit of guilt in his voice.

"Okay." I said bluntly with no expressions.

"Are you okay?" He said worriedly. "You're never like this, you should be arguing back to stay"

"I'm okay, why wouldn't I be. I'm going to be living with Idols" I said with a fake smile.

"You sure" He said.

"Yeah," I said, the fake smile stayed on my face, knowing that it looks real.

"Go pack your bags, tomorrow's our last day here and we have to hold the funeral," He said in a soft voice and with that I went back upstairs.