39

Y/n pov

A beautiful off the shoulder lace white dress fitted perfectly against the body. Hair in a flower-like bun with a few strands falling but still looking fine as always. Eyes sparkling. I look into the mirror.

"Damn Naeun you be looking stunning" 

I was in a short gray tube top bridesmaid dress. Normally I would never wear such a weird dress like this. In fact, I wouldn't even wear a dress. But as her only bridesmaid, I had to. Naeun only had me so I had to do what she said.

 Naeun only had me so I had to do what she said

"You look good too" she had an evil smirk on her face knowing how much I hated wearing this dress and the makeup just made it worse. And to top off everything I had to wear heels. This might just be a really bad day psychically but good mentally.

This morning I asked Naeun if I could wear sneakers or something but she said no. I had a great reason but I wasn't planning to tell her that Taeyong fucked me so hard yesterday that I could barely walk. 

"Do I have to wear heels" I tried to do aegyo but it wasn't one of my best quality's. 

"No. You didn't even give me a proper reason" and I wasn't going to.

"Guys it's time to go," Taeyong says in a hurry.

Today was going to be a long day considering the fact that I had to be the 'dad' walking her down the aisle, the only bridesmaid and the maid of honour. Naeun literally had no other friends or family. Although this wasn't going to be a big wedding. But then again there was already 21 people on Ten's side not including other friends or family.

"You ready?" I ask Naeun, she puts on a nervous smile and nods. I take hold of her hand as we walk outside to beautiful pillars with flowers our theme was blue and white since Naeun wanted to do it outside near a ocean.

 I take hold of her hand as we walk outside to beautiful pillars with flowers our theme was blue and white since Naeun wanted to do it outside near a ocean

My eyes quickly land on Ten. I have an urge to laugh at how ridiculously nervous he is but I gotta say that tuxs looks nice on him.

 I have an urge to laugh at how ridiculously nervous he is but I gotta say that tuxs looks nice on him

My eyes immediately avert to Taeyong. He had dyed his hair and grown a mullet which he was rocking. His suit fitted him perfectly, squeezed against his skin. I look up to his face only to be faced with his intense stare. A smirk forms on his face sending a wink towards my direction leaving me red as a tomato. 

Naeun starts taking small steps towards Ten

Naeun starts taking small steps towards Ten. I could tell how nervous she was since she kept fiddling with my hand.

Naeun pov

I felt as if time had just stopped and the only thing I could see was Ten. My heart was racing. I was actually getting married. I was getting married to Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul. My hands were getting sweaty even though my best friend was right beside me. 

I tried to not focus on what the fans would think. People hated Y/n so much when rumours were YangYang was dating her but with Taeyong they happily supported them. I just hope its a Taeyong situation. What if it's a Yangyang-

"Go" Y/n whispered, elbowing me. I'm a bit surprised as we were already there, I took a small step to where Ten was. He had a small but warm smile. I look behind him to see Taeyong, I smile and he just nods and I nod back. 

He was so nervous about the surprise but I don't know why he would be. I mean it's so cute. Plus Y/n will love it. Ten started with his vows and I just watched as his lipped move, I bite my lower lip already wanting to just kiss him.

"Naeun any vows" 

"CAN I JUST KISS HIM ALREADY" Ten smiles at my outburst but I wasn't even kidding. These heels were so annoying, now I know why Y/n didn't want to wear them.

"Okay Okay. You may kiss the groom" the priest smiles. I pull Ten closer not wasting any time to get to his lips. Our kiss is gentle and smooth. Our lips move in sync not wanting to let go of each other.

"Cough that's long enough Cough" Y/n says with 0 emotions but with sarcasm and annoyance. I look at her a bit pissed considering how she stopped me from making out with my husband. I love her and all but sometimes she can be a little bit of a bitch.

"I hate you" she chuckles at my words knowing they weren't even close to true. 

"Let's go to the after-party guest will probably start coming soon" Y/n suggests even though we weren't done here.

"But we still have to-"

"Let's do it there." We all nod. Taeyong approaches me with a smirk.

"Told you so"

________________________________________________________________________________

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep 
cause your reality is finally better than your
 dreams"