38

Y/N pov

"NUH UH. I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WAS MOANING FOR TAEYONG TO GO FASTER" I send a death glare to Ten. I wasn't even that loud.

"You had sex with Taeyong," Mark says gritting his teeth.

"WELL HAVING AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE IS WORSE" I mean getting married is worse than sex. Like it's not the first time I had sex but it's the first time Ten got married.

"Okay let's sit down and talk it out so calm your asses" Doyoung says. We all stare at each other as anger and confusion fills the air. But my air was only filled with anger. How could Ten even say that?

"Y/n explain yourself" Mark says calmly but deep inside I knew the moment I say Taeyong and me are a thing he was going to kill me. After all his only rule for me was not to have sex with his friends, especially not Taeyong. 

But that was only cause of Taeyong's ex and his ex went to jail for defamation. He's over her and under me. Shit that sounded really dirty. 

"Well... Taeyong and me are a thing...But Mark this time I'm not just playing" 

"Okay but Y/n that's not the reason I don't want you to date him"

"Then why. Why can't I be with him? Why can't I be happy just for once?" He can't control my life. I should be able to choose who to be with. I would understand him if I was dating some Mafia Boss Leader but I'm dating his friend, his best friend.

"Our fans. They won't accept you or the fact Taeyong's dating someone." Honestly that's the most solid point ever...but only for other idols. NCTzens loved everything about me. They take me as a role model. I went through hell but still made it to heaven.

I know some hate on me cause they think Taeyong is theirs but they need to accept the fact that he's not going to be theirs forever. Most fans have but some haven't and eventually they will also get there.

"But they already have...You just don't want to accept it." Fans accepted it more than he has. But I know that he will accept it.

"Mark...she's my everything. I love her and won't hurt her" Taeyongs voice brings blush to my cheeks as butterflies swarm my stomach. Even the smallest words from him have the biggest impact on me.

"Y/n stop blushing and fine" Mark sighs his voice filled with frustration and it wasn't my first time seeing him like this. This overprotectiveness coming out of him. The first time was with Baekhyun.

When I was with Baekhyun he hated it...well at least for the first bit of our dating.  Even though he was in Korea he found ways to hate on Baekhyun. But after a while Mark started bonding with him. Accepting the reality that Baekhyun loved me and I loved him. Notice how I said loved. 

"Ten why don't you explain this...shit"

"This is Naeun aka my wife aka Y/n's best friend. We had an arranged marriage but didn't live together and that's just a long story. And that pretty much sums it up" Pretty fast way to sum up a few fucked up years.

"A lot to process but okay-" Jaehyun says trying to get back to his room. But obviously it doesn't work like that.

"No not okay what the fuck" Mark says. 

"Wait am I going to be an uncle" Yangyang's face lights up from excitement. So far all this time hanging out with the guys I thought Yangyang would be the first one with a kid. He even talked about it live on Instagram. I thought he would pull a Chen.

"Okay no-" Naeun says before getting interrupted by Ten.

"Just wait maybe today we could get started on that process"

"Today?! Why don't we get started now" Naeun tosses her arms around Ten's shoulders while leaning in.

"Get a room for god's sake" Renjun says. Thank you, Renjun thank you. I hate seeing Naeun like this but then again I'm the one who told her to fuck Ten.

"Oh we will but before that, I have a small little question." Ten's eyes focus into Naeun's we all have confusion plastered onto our faces and that's when it hits me. This was the thing Ten told me about.

The day I asked Ten about the whole Naeun thing he said the next time he see's her he would-

"Naeun I love you. I have loved you. I will continue to love you."

"So"

Ten slowly gets onto one knee.

"Will you marry me...again"

A/n

Not a big deal or anything but 1k readers. YESSSSSSS<3

Thank you to everyone who is reading so much:)

________________________________________________________________________________

"I think about 100 thoughts and

you are 99"