36

Y/N pov

Taeyong cuddles next to me as I run my fingers through his hair. I kept thinking about everything Naeun had said and the fact she hasn't called or texted me for 4 days now. I didn't even have the courage to ask Ten about it.

My thoughts were all over the place and I really wanted to tell Taeyong but no one is supposed to know. I wanted his advice, I mean what am I supposed to do in this situation.

"What's going on in that beautiful head of yours?" He questions looking at me with a cute smile on his face.

"What do you mean" I try playing dumb.

"You play with my hair when somethings bothering you." I mean he wasn't wrong. But then again we've only properly been dating for 4 days.

Taeyong did this really romantic thing where he took me out to a restaurant and he rented it out it was the best thing ever. He even got me some Tim Hortons all the way from Canada which made my heart flutter. He knows I'm a hoe for food.

"Well...I have a friend and she's going through some real bad shit but she hasn't told her best friend cause of some random shit and basically, the real bad shit includes someone from her best friend's private life" I was speaking pretty fast and I don't think anything I just said made sense.

"Confusing... very confusing. I think this friend of yours should clear everything up with her best friend. But I think the best friend should talk to the person that's included in the bad shit"

He wants me to talk to Ten but the only problem is what the fuck am I going to say. 'You're married to my best friend?' or something like 'Why didn't you tell me' maybe 'Why aren't you treating her properly?'. But the more I thought about it I didn't want to know any of it.

I honestly just want to get Naeun out of that house. Her dad was an abusive alcoholic. Whenever I went over he was drunk and fighting with Naeun's mom. He pretty much hated me cause I called the cops on him but apparently, there was 'no evidence'.

"Hope that helped"

"It really did thanks"

"Anything for you princess" he emphasizes the last part. He loved to tease me and I just couldn't fight back. Usually, I would say something teasingly back but I just couldn't.

"I told you I hate that nickname" I wasn't lying though I really hated that nickname maybe because it reminds me of Hyunsuk.

"But it's just like me cute and innocent," he said cupping his own cheeks.

"Lee Taeyong. You are a lot of things but innocent is definitely not one of them"

"What do you meannnn" he whines.

"Did you forget what happened a few hours ago?"

"Oh yea" He says with a smirk. "Want me to show you how NOT innocent I am again"

"No" I was crazy for sex with Taeyong but these past few days is just too much. I mean every time I see him it just ends up really sexual.

"Why? Are you embarrassed cause of what happened?" He grins. I blush at the thought of what happened in the morning. Taeyong and I were just cuddling when Doyoung came into the room we talked for a while but before he left he said these exact words.

'Try not to be so loud next time. Like Y/n trying moaning less'

It was so embarrassing I didn't even have breakfast. Taeyong keeps teasing me about it but what am I supposed to do? Taeyong is packing and when I say packing I mean PACKING. Am I supposed to tell his dick to calm down?

"No, I wasn't its just...weird" He lives in a dorm there's nothing I can do about it but damn when Mark comes back none of this shit is happening.

Taeyong jumps on top of me pinning my arms against the headboard.

"No." I try pushing him off but he was just too strong.

"Then say the magic words"

"Please"

"Nope. Not the magic words in my dictionary" I fall into confusion.

"Hint. Some sexy words" It finally hits me. Taeyong had told me one day that he loves hearing me say random sexy shit to him.

"Your tongue give a remedy daddy" these were the perfect words to get him off. Out of all the guys he's the weirdest. Normally guys want sex when you say something like this but for him its the opposite.

"I love you" he smiles falling next to me. I observe his smile, it was so different from when I first met him. This smile was real and sincere, I didn't realize before but his smile was so fake at first. This smile makes my heart flutter and brings butterflies to my stomach.

"I love you too" my hands wrap around his torso, cuddling my face into his chest. His hand caresses my hair making me blush.

"I forgot to ask but how did your audition go?"

"It went great. I made it and I'm playing the main role. SM is going to sign me to their company so I'll be around a lot" I was getting really happy now a days. Everything was going perfectly and I found out exactly what to do about Naeun.

"Will there be a kissing scene?"

"Yup" Taeyong blood was probably boiling. He was one of those really jealous boyfriends but it just made him 100 times hotter.

"You're not doing it" I smile at his jealousy.

"It's just a peck, don't worry. I'm all your's" he presses a kiss to my cheek.

"And I'm all yours"

A/N

The book is coming to an end but there will probably be a few more chapters:)

How you guys like it so far?????

________________________________________________________________________________

"But then he smiled and it was like...
he was all that fucking mattered"