21

Y/N

I lay down on my bed thinking about my decision. I'm scared that I might regret it or ruin NCT. It's been 1 week since the whole incident. Ten agreed to help me but when I told him he looked as if he would tell everyone even though he promised. As for Taeyong...he has been ignoring me and I have been ignoring him. I'm about to be discharged and Ten is going to pick me up. 

"Y/NNNNNNNN your angel is hereeeeee" I look at the grown man at the door acting like a little girl. A displeased look forms on my face as I see him acting like an angel. 

"You're an embarrassment to me" I jokingly hid my face in my sheets as if there are people staring at us.

"Ahhh...I guess you want the devil" he says with a smug smirk. 

Even though we're best friends now he acts a bit like a pervert at times. Like just yesterday I was getting up to shower but my legs were killing me and when he noticed he was like "I can join- I mean help you in the shower if you want". I remember how quickly my legs started working perfectly when he said that. 

"I prefer Satan" my voice was casual, normally I would have told him to fuck off but I wanted to try it for once. 

He was a bit shocked when he said "You actually played along". I smile at his words.

Ten might say something perverted but he never means it. He might say something random like "Tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes" metaphorically that means he's fucking staring at my boobs but in reality, he isn't...but I have noticed he makes a bunch of gay jokes and he is like another level of confident gay.  

"Can we just go. This place feels like a prison." my voice was suddenly whiny. 

"Wait how do you know how prison feels like? Have you been?" I let out a sigh this was a secret I didn't want anyone to know.

"Yes...a few times...in Monopoly" my frown was bigger than ever as I remembered all the times I went to prison. Somehow every time I played I ended up in prison.

"Bruh" 

"What do you mean 'bruh' it takes so long to get out and no one ever bails me out" the disappointment in my voice was unbearable. 

"And no one ever lasts long enough for me." He spoke sarcastically.

"How can you make one of your dirty jokes. I'm being serious."  

"So am I" I roll my eyes and stomp out of the room. 

"Do you ever feel like an outcast" he catches up to me and starts singing, I look at him with a confused and 'wtf' face.

"What the hell are you saying" he is an idiot but he normally makes more sense than now.

"Are you not a fan of NCT"

"I would be but...I get fed up just seeing you guys in the kitchen. How do you expect me to watch you on a screen for that long?" I wasn't even lying. They're all so annoying, I can't go to the kitchen without one of them disturbing me.

"No wonder. It's a song NCT did." My mouth opens in an oval shape understanding the situation better.

"Okay now lets gooooo" even though I am getting discharged today, I'm going straight to SM Entertainment cause I need an apology from the Soo Man guy. I don't care if he's the CEO, he treated me wrong and I'm getting a fucking apology. 

"Straight to SM right?" I nod my head in response. Apparently Ten has a driving license so he said he will drive me. When he told me I just played chill but I'm horrified if he drives like he flirts I might just die today.

"Y/N this is just the start. Don't mess up" I let out a sigh. He's right-I'm starting the plan today and it's important I don't mess up.

"Thanks for the pep talk"

"My pleasure"

We get in and sit in silence while 'Murder on my mind' play's in the background. I kept thinking about how our talk would go but I can't think straight. My thoughts completely take over as my body fills up with anxiety. Before I get to stress even more the car come to a halt.

"We're here" 

"What if I mess up?" I had 0 confidence. I want to know why this was happening to me and this was the only way.

"You won't" 

And with that, I walk inside the building. The moment I enter all eyes are on me. Everyone was staring with sympathetic looks. This is exactly what I didn't want.

"What are you all looking at" my anxiety was washed over with attitude. Everyone looks away as I head up towards the CEO's office. I get into the elevator only to be faced with some other girls.

"Hi my name's Wendy" she introduces herself. I hated people with that name. They're all bitches.

"And I'm Joy" I scoff at her name. Joy. Who the hell is named that?

"And I don't care" I say with sass. At the perfect timing, the elevator opens on my floor. I walk out feeling much more confident. I walk into his office without a knock leaving him in shock.

"Oh. You're here" my anger riles up as I see his face.

"Yes I am"

"We should talk" he spoke calmly considering the situation he was in. He points towards the seat insisting I sit down.

"I'm not going to say sorry" 

"Excuse me"

"But instead I will give you whatever you want" I look at him in disbelief he really thinks he can give me something as an apology for what he did. All I wanted was an apology.

"What I want-" I stop in the middle of my sentence. This is my chance.

"I want to be a manger" 

"What" he looks a bit confused as to what I'm saying.

"I want to be the manager of SuperM" I say with a smirk.

"You have 0 experience." 

"Actually I have much more than you think" 

"Explain" his voice was more confused than ever.

"While I was in Canada I was a manager for one of the most famous DJs there." A smart person would easily be able to see through my lie but this guy is an idiot. Although he was still in a bit of disbelief.

"Her name is Naeun I can give you her phone number" 

"So if I search her up she will be there" I nod with a smile. Naeun had made a fake website of her 'DJ career' and if he calls she will make it seem as if she's this famous person.

"I believe you and I will give you the job but" I was happy until he said 'but' he might have some fucked up condition.

"Don't tell anyone about that day" as he says those words I feel the burden get taken off my shoulders. 

"Deal"

(Sorry I didn't post I was a bit busy with online classes//don't forget to vote)

________________________________________________________________________________

"Since we've become hostage to life, 

we must choose to be ambitious"