EPISODE - 33 Why I'm Feeling that Something......

Start from the beginning

Vivek turn while chopping vegetables," aree Rani sahiba,what are you doing here? Go and sit on dining table I'll be there with your SPECIAL sargi made by me for you.. ", Vivek said chirply.

" Vivek JI, you don't have to do this! ", Divyanka said walking towards him..

" Rani sahiba, sargi should be From mother-in-law of yours but as I'm orphan so let me cook this for you.. and for nandini it's already prepared by Nani ji.. ", Vivek said with pout.. divyanka sighed while nandini admired them..

Divyanka hold his arm stopping him," you really don't have to do this..and you are not orphan.. ", creasing his cheek lovingly, divyanka said.

Vivek smile and wipe his hands and cupped her face," off course I know that I have you AND this beautiful family and I really love to do these Little things for you AND you don't have Right to stop me.. ", saying this he kissed on her forehead.. both stared lovingly in each other's eyes..

Nandini cleared her throat with teasing smile," if you guys forgotten that I'm also here.. " , she winked making both blush..

Nandini giggle seeing them..

" Chliye nandini..", divyanka said hiding her blush and dragged nandini out leaving a smiling Vivek..

************************************

Vivek brought sargi for the ladies with the help of HP..

Arranging them on the table Vivek take his place beside his wife who's waiting for him only..

Nandini smiled and serve sargi for herself and suddenly she gasp when manik whispered From behind," chipku, eat with tummy full and if you need anything in whole day then please don't tell me and I believe you will also not eat my brain.. because you are keeping fast.. ", he sarcastically said , nandini Turned and glare at him .

" Monster.. well, I would love to eat your mind.. ", she mouthed while he shrugged his shoulder AND walked towards library..

She continues eating sargi while enjoying the cute feeding romance of divek and the cute bantar of mama and Mami..

************************************

Nandini entered into anvi room and find her sleeping cutely.. nandini smile and adore her as she sit beside her.. laying with her half weight on her elbow, she crease her hair lovingly," anvi get up.. rise and shine..", kissing her little forehead she said..

Anvi slowly open her eyes and rubbed her eyes cutely," Good molning fliend.. ", anvi wished cutely as she hugged nandini keeping her face on her chest as she sit on the bed..

nandini smiled creasing her hair ," good morning.. let's make my beautiful friend ready for the day.. ", nandini said as she picked up the anvi in her arms while anvi rested her head on her shoulder encircling her arms around her neck, yawning..

After making her ready nandini took her downstairs for her breakfast..

************************************

AT EVENING

nandini was feeling really tired due to not having anything but still she's managing herself to help HP for the Katha which is going to happen in next 2 hours..

" Nandini bitiya, Leave all these and Come take Some rest.. You must be Tired.. ", Nani Said with concerned Filled Voice..

" Everything is Done Nani ji.. ", Nandini Smiled at her and then turn to hp Who's Standing Beside her, " Hp take this diyas filled plate and put it in the mandir.. ".

" Ji Nandini bhabhi.. ", Hp Nodded and left taking the plate from Nandini..

Nandini Walked Towards nani and Sit Beside her, Tiredly leaning back..

" Are you Alright Nandini Bitiya!? ", Nani Asked putting away the Flicks from her Face and crease her head..

" Ji Nani ji, Don't Worry I'm Fine.. Just Little Tired.. ", Nandini Smiled tiredly.

Just then anvi Ran Towards her and Stand infront of her keeping her hands on Nandini's lap," fliend What happen!?", Anvi asked Cutely with Concern Filled Voice as She See her fliend's pale Face..

Nandini sit properly and took her on her lap, " Nothing Anvi.. Friend is Fine.. ", Nandini cajole her Daughter.

" No no.. Your face is paley.... ", Anvi Said with Cute Pout.

Nandini Hugged Her from back as her Face is at front while her back is facing Nandini, " Just Little Headache.. I'll be Fine Now.. Because My Friend is with me.. Haina!?", Anvi turned and Nodded her head and Cupped Nandini's Face making her frown but when the little cute lips Touched Nandini's forehead She sighed in bliss making nani adore Mother daughter bond..

" fliend, Whenevel I feel pain papa Always Kissed me There.. And My pain Always Fly Away.. ", Anvi Explained Cutely, Nandini Smiled and took her in her Arms keeping her cheek on her Head..

She's not just Feeling Tired or headache But a different kind of restlessness.. As if, Something is going to be happened!

Her heart is beating worriedly for her family.. She pull anvi more closer to her heart..

" Why I'm Feeling that Something Bad is going to happen!!!!?? Hey Devi mayiyan Please be with My Family.. This whole family is my Life.. I Always Craved for Family and when I got this beautiful Family I Won't be Able to live If I loose Anyone of This Family.. ", Nandini Thinks Kissing Anvi's Head..

Manik Who Just Come back from MMD adore both of them.. A Faint Smile Formed on his Lips..

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

PRECAPE - A Major twist🙊

Any Idea - what will happen next!?🤨

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️