"Is this your house?" I asked Pierce, shocked that people were living in these conditions. Pierce clenched his jaw and slightly nodded and I could tell he had felt embarrassed. 

"Yeah. Why?" Pierce snapped at me with a defensive tone.

"I just thought-" I started, but Pierce soon cut me off "You just thought what? That I was some rich kid who's parents live in a multi-millionaire home. Sorry to break to Ambrosio, but not everyone has your daddy's money." 

"Excuse me? You don't even know how much my dad makes-" I started to defend myself but once again Pierce cut me off "I've seen your house in Washington Ambrosia, you may not be millionaires but you sure as hell aren't poor. "

"Well if Crestmont makes as much money as you guys put out whats the excuse then." I snapped back immediately. The minute the comment left my mouth I felt slightly guilty but Pierce was the one to throw my family's money in my face as if my dad didn't work his ass off to get where he is.

"You better watch what you say Ambrosia because I have no fucking problem beating the shit out of you again. And because you're so fucking noisy, if you must know Xander and Archer are the ones that harvest the money, Xander won't let our parents see a glimpse of the money which leaves us all in this shit hole while he lives in his fucking perfect house." Pierce gritted back at me.

I was confused as to how Archer and Xander got to keep all the money if they all did their part when it came to the gang. I mean after all they were all involved in the three famous gang categories; drugs, racing, and pimping. As well as to what Pierce meant when he said Xander won't let their parents see the money. 

Before I could even ask I heard footsteps run down the grand spiral staircase where I saw a little girl about the age off 13 run down. She was very tall for her age and super skinny. She had long caramel hair that had gone down to her lower back and the same green eyes that Mrs. Gunner had herself.

"Pierce!" She cheered, approaching closer to us. "Why aren't you in school?" Pierce narrowed his eyes at her in response, making her cheerful expression turn into a smirk.

"I have a stomach ache." She whispered, giving a subtle wink before bending over and clutching her stomach in pain before dropping to the ground "OH MY! MY Femur! I think I just might die, the pain- I can't bare it!"

I chuckled at her dramatic reenactment for her ever so convincing stomach ache. "Your Femur is in your thigh dipshit." Pierce rolled his eyes at her, helping her up from the ground. She stood up straight and crossed her arms, a smirk tugging at her lips "So Pierce are you going to introduce me to your knew girlfriend or am I going to stand here making awkward eye contact during this break of silence."

"Girlfriend my ass." Pierce scoffed a laugh out and the little girl looked at me then at Pierce "You're right. She's out of your league."

A smile appeared on my lips as I gave Pierce a look of pure amusement but Pierce's face did not show the same expression of amusement. 

"I'm Reese." She introduced herself "Aka the smartest, most good-looking, funniest Gunner."

"Yeah also thirteen and the biggest smart ass." Pierce pointed out to her. Mrs. Gunner came from the kitchen with two cups of coffee before handing them to Pierce and I. 

"Pierce don't make the poor girl stand!" Mrs. Gunner argued before she led us all into the living room. The living room matched the rest of the house. The matching couches that were sprawled around the room had all been set up with a glass coffee table in the middle and a TV stand not far from it. I had taken a seat on the couch next to Pierce as Mrs. Gunner and Reese sat across on the other couch.