Robert's Vows

I have been meaning to post their vows for a few weeks, so they will be in two parts. The first is Robert's, and the second part is Andy's.

*I Robert, 

*I take you Andy to be my wife, and best friend for the rest of my life. 

*Andy, when I first met you I was closed off, but you have opened my heart, 

*You gave me the gift of friendship, and the best gift of all love. 

*I never thought I could love again, but you have proved me wrong. *You are easy to talk too, and much easier to love

 *You never stop trying to make me smile, and laugh *You make everyday a good day, even if it's a bad day 

*I promise to always love you, care for you, never leave you, support you, be kind, patient, and forgiving. I promise to always be your "Safe Place." But most of all, I promise to always love you.

 *I see these vows not as promises, but as privileges; I get to laugh with you, and cry with you; care for you and share with you. I am the person you will spend the rest of my life with. I get to be there for you, and support you. I don't have to honor and cherish you - I get to. 

*Home is not a place, it's a feeling. It's a place where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends. I want to build a home with you, on these feelings, so that way we can never leave. 

*Andy, with every beat of my heart, I will love you. Thank You for making me love you. I Love You!