Chapter 4

Here's the other one. It's a short one. Sorry about that.

* Means it happened in and is coming from 4 Months After the Windstorm

After Ryan died Andy went numb and quiet. She just cried and slept the whole week.  She's been going from between Maya's and Robert's place. For the first week, Andy was just at Maya's. The day and the next day that Ryan died, Robert just held her while she cried. His heart just broke for her. Ryan was her best friend, since she was a young girl. Ripley was that for him. So he kinda knew what she was going thru. When Andy feel asleep that night, he sneaked out and asked Maya to keep an eye on her. Every day that week he would make and bring her food. She only eat a couple bites, but he didn't mind. When he would come Maya was usually there and her boss coming over everyday was really awkward and strange, because even when Andy and Robert became best friends he never came over that much. He only came over to pick her up for coffee.  Maya noticed every time he would come over he would bring food and make her eat. Maya realized in that week how much he loved her and that he was not going to leave her. He was the only one that could make her eat and talk those 3 weeks. Maya saw a side of Robert that she had never seen before. She saw a kind, caring, and a loving man, she never imagined that  side existed. He showed up every day at a certain time and he would stay for hours just holding her. * In that moment all he cared about was her, but his leg was getting bad. He started getting symptoms a couple weeks before he was diagnosed. It was having more and more pain, but he still hasn't told her about his leg yet. He just laid with her. She was just numb and quiet. He hated seeing her this way.

A Couple Weeks Later... It was Andy's first shift back since Ryan's death and telling her team about their relationship. She has been off for three weeks, and she has only seen Maya, Robert, and Vic. She has really missed her job, and her family, but she just hoped that they would accept their relationship like Maya and Vic. She wanted them to see how happy she was with him. He made her happy, safe, and loved. No one has ever made her feel that way, not even Ryan. He had to be at work early, so Maya came and got her from Robert's. She was excited and nervous to go to work. She missed it. When she got there Dean and Travis were making breakfast. They were happy to see her, and she was happy to see them. She took baby steps at work. It wasn't that busy. So it was basically quiet, which was nice. After shift Andy went to Robert's, and he made breakfast and they just talked for hours.

Sorry, that this chapter is short. I didn't know really what to put. So I just made it short. Hope you liked it.