Chapter 5

Sorry it's up late. It's the first of the month, and I had a lot of things to do plus a server just broke when I tried to upload it. Here's the story. Hope you enjoy it. 

The story line comes a 03x06. Just a little of it, not most of it.

It's been about a month since Ryan died. Andy and Robert have been together for 10 months, and Pruitt was diagnosed about 2 months ago.

At Roberts... Andy has been staying at Robert's place every night and almost all of her stuff was there, so he decided to make it official. He's going to ask to move in, and he's going to do it in a causal way

Pruitt... Pruitt saw that his daughter was getting better so he decided it was time to tell her about his cancer. Pruitt still feels like it's his fault that Ryan died, if he had not gone up to LA and asked Ryan to come and be there for Andy, then he would still be alive. Pruitt didn't know how to tell Andy.  He knew that Andy would be upset, and angry that he wasn't getting treatment. So he thought it would be best to have her come over to tell her, not over lunch. He asked her to come over the next day he was off. 

At Roberts... He had decided to ask her to move in over breakfast on her next day off. She loves his cooking, and his smoothies. He decided to make her favorite, and ask her over it. 

Andy... She got a text asking for her to come over tomorrow morning because me need to talk. She replied that she will be there. 

Andy is meeting her dad today about 9:30, and Robert planed his surprise about noon.

The Next Day... Andy was gone by the time Robert woke up. They leave notes on each other's bed stands. The note said "Gone to meet Dad. Be home later." 

At Pruitt's... Andy got there on time. Pruitt still didn't know how to tell her that he probably won't walk her down the aisle, and that he will never meet his grandchildren. Every time he thought about that his heart broke. He didn't want to tell her that he was dying in about 14 months. When Andy arrived she knew he had news for, but not what. She came in and sat down on the couch, and he blurted out that his cancer was back and that he isn't getting treatment. I love you Me'Ha. When she heard that she just cried, and left. It's about 10:00 AM. 

At Roberts... She just walks in the door crying, and runs straight to their room. He knew in that moment that his cancer was back, and that he wasn't getting treatment. He has never seen her come in the house crying after a visit to her father. So he went and checked on her. That's when she told him that his cancer was back, and that he isn't getting treatment. Plus he says that he loves me and he can't go thru treatment again. 

Poor Robert felt so bad for her, so he decided to call Maya and Vic, because he knew that they went thru this with her the first time. He knew that they would know what to do. This is what he texted Maya "Andy just found out that Pruitt has cancer. Can you and Vic come over?" Maya responded in less than 5 minutes "Be over soon."

Maya decided to call Vic. This is their phone call... Maya: Hey. Andy just found out Pruitt has cancer, and he's not getting treatment this time. Sullivan asked if we could come over, and be there for Andy. I'm on the way now. Can you meet with there with beer? Vic: Oh My. Yeah. Will stop by the store, and I am on the way now. Maya: Okay. See you soon.

Both Maya and Vic felt awkward going over to their bosses house, but they did it for Andy. Maya knew that it must be bad if he was calling in her and Vic in. 

At Robert's... Vic showed up first with 2 6-packs of beer. He was confused, but he knew that they had a method to deal with or get over someone. Maya showed up about 5 minutes later. Vic had already made her way to Andy. Robert just pointed when she got there, and thankfully she didn't have beer with her. Robert just stayed downstairs and went outside, that was his favorite place.

Up in Robert and Andy's Room... Andy was just laying on the bed, when Maya and Vic came in with beer. She was shocked when they came in. She realized in that moment that he knows her so well. Maya said "Sullivan texted and said you needed us." She just couldn't help with smile a tiny bit. They were talking about an hour, when he came up with his hangover smoothies. When Andy use to hang with Maya and Vic she would wake up with the worst hang over. So he had learned the perfect hang over smoothie recipe, from all the times they had hung out before. They had heard about these smoothies. He gave them the smoothies and they left. By the time they left she had a half smile. They knew that all three of them did that. After Vic and Maya left, Andy and Robert just talked. Robert knew that Maya and Vic had told Andy that he texted them. 

Later that Day... They woke up from their nap around 4:30 in the evening. He went ahead with his plan to ask Andy to move with him. He made Andy her favorite smoothie. He brought it too her and gave her a key with it. He asked "Will you move in with me?" 

That's it for this chapter. I hope you liked it. This is my first cliffhanger. I don't like them, so I probably won't do them often. What do you think her answer will be? Find out Monday! Thank's for reading it. Good Day. 

Quick Question: What do you think of the little month info at the top? I just trying to give it a time, a date, or a month.