Chapter 29

Andy's 28 Weeks and 2 Days... Tomorrow, Andy and Robert go home. Over the past couple of days, the team has gotten the house ready. However, they didn't put anything together. They saved that for Andy. They plan over the next couple of days to wrap everything, and put it in the living room. They're doing the shower at Andy and Robert's house.

Over the past couple days, Andy and Robert have had so much fun. They went to the beach, Jennfier has taken them around the city, and they've talked. They went out to lunch and dinner, and enjoyed the beach so much. They've enjoyed their little vaction which they've called their baby moon. They were sad to go home.

Andy's 28 Weeks and 3 Days... Today, they go home. They have had fun on their baby moon. This morning, Jennifer did Andy's hair and makeup. She gave Andy her gala dress and told her to put it on when she's ten minutes from the house. Jennifer filled Robert in last night.

The team has finished wrapping everything and putting everything in the living room. They started decorating and getting everything ready this morning. When they were ten minutes from home, they pulled over, and put Andy's dress on. Andy was excited but scared to find out what was going on.

When they pulled into the garage, Maya came out. Conversation... Maya: Blindfold on, please. (Andy puts the blindfold on.) Andy: Robert do you know what's going on? Robert: Sorta. (They walk in and take Andy's blindfold off.) The team: Surprise! (Andy starts to cry.) Andy: A baby shower for me. I can't believe it. Robert, did you know? Robert: Not really. I knew just to have you home, and I did. Maya: We got you guys some gifts, and we will unwrap them in a bit. (They walk into the living room, and they are shocked to see so many presents. Also, the whole team there and their house decorated. They even see Kathy.) Andy: Kathy, you're here. Where's Brad? Kathy: A meeting. He's sorry he couldn't make it. Andy: Okay. (They play games, eat, talk, and have fun as a team. After a couple of hours they start to open presents. After they open the presents, the team leaves.) Andy: That was fun. Robert: Yes, it was. We got everything we needed. Andy: We even get to build it, and have almost everything. Robert: Expect bottles, your breast pump and supplies, and other small items. Andy: That's okay. I'm getting my breast pump thru insurance. So, I'll only need supplies.

Robert: Okay. Andy: I'll build everything on my maternity leave. Robert: Okay. We're so loved. Andy: Yes, we are. I wish my dad could be here. He'd love this. Robert: Yes, he would. He would be so happy for us. Let's talk names. Andy: My dad wanted to name me Kaitlyn and my mom wanted to name me Grace. Robert: Kaitlyn Grace, how does that sound? Andy: I love it. What about or other baby? Robert: My moms middle name was Elizabeth. Andy: Okay. What else? Robert: Lucas's moms name was Katherine. Andy: What about Katherine Elizabeth? Robert: I love it. Kaitlyn Grace is twin A and Katherine Elizabeth is twin B. Andy: Perfect. They have names. That makes it more real. Robert: Beside this house of stuff. Andy: Yep.: End of Conversation After that, they kissed and hugged. They had dinner and went to bed.

They loved going to bed with their children having names. The names are Kaitlyn Grace and Katherine Elizabeth Herrera-Sullivan.

Andy's 30 Weeks and 1 Day... Today, Andy has a doctor's appointment, and a shift. Andy and Robert plan to go to shift, her appointment, and then back to shift.

When she woke up, Robert was reading to the babies and feeling them kick. He's been reading to the babies since Andy was around twenty-two weeks pregnant. Conversation... Andy: Morning. We need more books. They're tired of those. Robert: Okay. So, we need to go to the book thrift store. Andy: I guess. Robert: How'd you sleep? Andy: You're first daughter likes my bladder, and second daughter likes my stomach. Plus, I'm huge. So, not well. Robert: I'm sorry. Andy: I got a call from Carina yesterday, and she wants to check the babies on the ultrasound today to make sure they're growing properly. Robert: I love seeing them, so that's exciting.