Chapter 3

Here it is. Thank you guys for waiting. This chapter takes place in 3x02 - 3x03. Warning: This is a sad one.

It's been a couple days since Andy and Robert told everyone about their relationship. She just hoped that the team would feel how Maya and Vic felt towards her relationship. She's been sleeping at Robert's the past couple nights. Today was Robert's first shift as Andy's boyfriend. This was going to be interesting. The new fire chief was being named today.

2 Months Ago... Pruitt was going in for his routine tests and he got the news that his cancer was back, which devastated him. Dr. Bailey asked if she should call Andy, and he said no. Then he told Bailey that he didn't want treatment, and please, don't tell Ben. Dr. Bailey then told him with no treatment, that he has 1 1/2 years at the most. He just hoped that he would get to walk his daughter down the aisle.

1 Month Ago... Pruitt went to see Ryan in LA. Pruitt told Ryan everything. From the cancer to Andy and Robert. When he told Ryan he was dying, he said you have to be there for Andy. She will need both Robert and you. But he told Ryan, not to tell Andy that he came for a visit, and check on her.

The Present...  Andy had that shift off, so she was happy that she didn't have to face anyone. Right then she was missing her best friend, because she could always told him anything, and he wouldn't judge, he would just listen.  She slept at Maya's last night. Andy was sleeping when she heard a knock on the door. It was her best friend Ryan! When she answered, he asked why she wasn't at work. I had a shift off. Then they heard a neighbor from down the hall scream. It was Ruby, who cut her hand on a glass, when she was watching dishes. Pruitt worked for the private ambulance company, then. So Pruitt came, got her, and took her to the hospital. Ruby had no one to watch the kids so Ryan, and Andy told Ruby they would watch them for her.

At Shift... The team just got back from a fire. That's when they found out who became Fire Chief. It was Dixon from the Police Department. That's when Dean said "He looks like a sex offender." Then Dixon walked in, and he met the whole team. Man, Deans face was blank, and he hopped that Dixon hadn't heard him.

Back at Ruby's Apartment... Over the past 3 hours Andy and Ryan have caught up. While cleaning up and taking care of her kids. Then Milo came in the room with a real gun. They tried to tell him to put in down, but BANG! Andy took the gun from him, and put it up. But the damage was done. Before she knew it she was calling her Dad and Maya. 

Andy's and Maya's Conversation...

Andy: Help. He shot him! Get the team here now! Help! Maya: Andy, what's wrong? Where are you? Maya: Where are you Andy? Andy: Your apartment building! Stay with me Ryan! Stay, Keep Your Eyes Open, You hear me? Maya: I'm on the way! End of Conversation.

Maya: Team, gear up! My place! Lets go. Officer down! Move double time! 

When Robert heard that they needed to go to Maya's place, was Andy was hurt.

Everyone moved double time. When Robert heard that they needed to go to Maya's place, was Andy was hurt. Maya yelled "Ryan's shot!" By the time they got there Ryan had lost a lot of blood. When they came in Andy was doing CPR. They got him loaded quickly, but lost him on the way to the hospital. His last words before he lost conscious was "I Love You, Andy" Those words went thru her head when she found out he died. She just fell to the ground. 20 minutes ago they were talking, and now he's gone. Her heart just broke, and she couldn't stop crying. 

2 Days Later... Andy still hadn't said a word, just like when her mom died. All she has done is cry. When she figured out she was his next of kin, she broke even more. Sullivan just held her. His heart broke for her. She was the one who plans everything after he's gone. He left instructions, because all Firefighters and Police officers are told too. 

A Week Later... It was the day of Ryan's funeral. Andy has only said 10 words at the most, over the past week. Pruitt hasn't seen his daughter like that since her mother died. She has gone numb and she didn't talk the whole day. Pruitt felt so guilty, because he told Ryan to come back and take care of his daughter when he died. If he hadn't of told him to come back, he would probably be still alive. Sullivan hated seeing the woman he loved like that, but he knew that she would come back, but he didn't know when. All he could do is be there for her. He knew that Ryan was her best friend, and that they had a relationship in the past. She watched him die, and really that really killed her. He knew all he could do is be there. 

Ryan's Funeral... Andy was quite the whole day. All she said was goodbye. Then she went home to Maya's, and she just shut the door and cried. Then she feel asleep. 

A Week Later... Robert was now Battalion Chief. Robert decided Andy wasn't ready to be Captain, so Robert gave it too Maya. When Robert talked to Andy about it she agreed. It has been a long week. Robert became Battalion Chief and Maya had her first shift as captain. 

Do you think it will stay good or do you think bad times are coming? 

Info: I really teared up writing this. I will be using their story lines, but changing the details. By the way some of the chapters won't take place in episodes. Hope you like it. Hope everyone is having a good day. Next Chapter will be out possibly tonight. Peace Out!