Chapter 1

Welcome to my new series. I'm going to try to make it as close to the show as possible, but it's also going to be my version. It will have events from the show, but with my own spin. Hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading.

*The wildfire didn't happen in my story, but Ryan still got accepted to the Paramedic training place with Jenna, and he went to LA.

Over the past year, Andy and Robert have become close since the ambulance crash and yesterday was Ripley's funeral. He knew that life was too short, because Vic lost the person she loved most. He knew he had to tell Andy how he felt, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. He just hoped she felt the same. Andy had also realized that life is too short , because of Vic and Ripley. She knew she needed to tell Robert how she felt, but she didn't want to ruin their friendship. Then she remembered what Ryan and Maya both said about how Ryan thought they were together and how Maya said about how he looks at her. So she decided that she would tell him, and he decided to tell her also.

The Next Shift...  Andy went to see Robert to check on him. It was his first shift back since Ripley's funeral. So she took the chance to ask him to coffee after shift and he said yes. It had been a long shift, and the whole team was excited for it to be over.

The Next Day... Both Andy and Robert went home to change, because it had been a very long and busy shift. After they both changed they met at the coffee shop. They went to the one they had gone to the day of the ambulance crash, because it had become their favorite coffee shop. They talked, but neither of them mentioned what they meant too.

The Next Shift... It's been a couple days since coffee. This shift they got called to a house fire. Andy and Maya, and Vic and Travis were the search and rescue teams. The fire was rough, but they got out without any problems. Robert decided it was best to tell her when they weren't on shift and when they were alone. So he asked her to join him for breakfast, which they do often.

The Next Day... It was after shift so Andy was meeting Robert at his house. When she got there he invited her in for a smoothie, because he makes the best ones. That's when he told her that he needed to tell her something, and she said me too. That's when he said "that her that he loved her so much, Andy you make me love you so much that I want to shout it from the roof tops." Then Andy said "She loves him too, and she has never felt this kind of love before." Then they kissed and were happy for their feelings to be out in the open. 

That's the end of my first chapter. I hoped you liked it. I'm going to try and make this series a long one. Till next time.