Chapter 8

This chapter takes place after Robert proposed and when Vic, Maya, and Pruitt came in the backyard.

Robert and Andy have been together for 10 months. Pruitt was diagnosed about 2 months ago. Ryan died a month ago. This chapter takes place in early January.

Andy was in shock when they came into the backyard, she had no clue in the world that they were apart of this. She would of never thought that those 2 could keep a secret for more than than a hour or two at a time. She was so overjoyed. She had never been happier. The man who she knew her soulmate would be, just proposed, and then Maya, Vic, and her dad came out in the backyard, which she had no clue was in the house. She just couldn't stop smiling. She had never been happier. She was just overjoyed. They all hung out for a couple hours and then left. She really didn't know how to tell the team, so they were talking about it. So they decided to just walk in with her ring on, and see how long it takes to discover her ring.

2 Days Later: At Shift... It has been a couple days since Robert proposed, and she is still smiling ear to ear. No one has seen her smile that long ever, including Pruitt. Robert knew what the plan was to tell everyone, and he really wanted to know long it would take for the team to notice, so Maya, Vic, Andy, and Robert placed bets. Robert bets less than 30 minutes, Andy bets less about an hour, Vic bets less than 90 minutes, and Maya bets 2 hours. They don't do that often, but this was going to be a fun one to bet. She walked in there with her ring on, she got dressed and then she went to the *beanery with a huge smile on her face. (*I think that's what they call it. Not sure.) All four of them knew it wouldn't last long, with her in there with the ring on her finger, and she kept checking to see if it was on her finger, and it was still there. It was Travis and Dean's turn to make breakfast. At breakfast everyone has gotten food, and is sitting down. Travis was right across from Andy, and that's when he noticed the ring on her finger, and he chocked on his food. Before she knew it, he had caught his breath, and grabbed her hand. When he grabbed her hand, he was speechless, and when he grabbed her hand everyone looked up. When everyone looked up, they noticed what Travis had noticed, they were all speechless. That's when Andy's smile came back. That's when Vic yelled "I won!" It took just about 90 minutes, and that's when everyone looked at her. They were still trying to process what was going on, the word for him to come was "I won!" so that way he knew that it was time to come in, so that way Andy and he could announce their engagement, as a couple. When Robert came in he hugged Andy and said "I asked Andy to marry me, and she said Yes. We are getting married." The whole team was in shock, and what Vic had said, and that's when the team stared at Vic and Maya who are now blushing, because they knew that the questions were coming, and they knew that they were about to be asked a ton of questions. So that day in between calls Andy, Vic, and Maya all explained how it went down, they explained Robert asking them for help, a piece of Vic and Lucas's history, the plan, and the proposal. Andy was interested about the planning because she didn't know how the proposal came to be. Andy was still full of joy after they explained everything. She just knew that Robert was going to make her the happiest women in the world. 

That's all I have for Chapter 8. I really didn't know how to put it. I am sorry it's so short. I will try to make Chapter 9 longer. Not sure when it's going to come out, yet. Since I am still taking a break from writing.  Hope you like it. Thank you to all who reads, and people who sent me the well wishes. 

Chapter 9 will contain a time jump. Right now in this chapter it is early November, and the time will go to late March.