Wedding Info

This is a page on their wedding info.  I went with stuff I decided on. I made 2 look books on Google Photo's. One is the clothing, etc, and the second is the decorations, and a lot more. All the pictures are JPEG. You will have to copy, paste it, and then put it in the search bar. Here's all the wedding info I decided on. 

Look Book 1:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/cKjqYPUJQHNC65BP6

Look Book 2: https://photos.app.goo.gl/PAv6oFDBvv8fA7BE6

The look book has the ability of liking and commenting, just so you know.

* means picture is in the look book

Now here's all the info:

The date they choose was: April 9, 2020.

There are less than 75 guests at the wedding.

*The color scheme is Blush and Grey

*They went with a ballroom for the reception, and a garden for the ceremony.

*They choose Italian as the food their serving.

*The cakes flavor is vanilla, and the cupcakes are vanilla and chocolate.

Andy's maid of honor was Maya, and her bridesmaids are Vic, Meredith, and Miranda.

Robert's best man is Jack, and his groomsmen were Travis, Ben and Dean.

*The look book will have what they wore, makeup, hair due, and many other details.

*All the ceremony and reception pictures are not the same location.

Andy and Pruitt danced to I Loved Her First by Heartland

Andy and Robert's first dance was to We're Not Friends by Ingrid Andress

A little bit after their first dance they danced to the salsa.

I have decided that Andy's dress has a detachable skirt, even though the dress in real life doesn't have a detachable skirt. It turns into a tulle dress that goes to a little bit above her knee's.

*Feel free to check out those songs, their amazing.

The Wedding aka Chapter 10 will be in two parts. Which will be posted Friday. Hope you enjoy the look book.

If you can't get them to open or work message me, and I will try to send them to you when I have a free moment.