Chapter 9 - Wedding Week!

This chapter is mostly the steps of Andy and Robert planning their wedding. This chapter will have a time jump. It will start in early November and will go to late March. Robert proposed in early November. Sorry about the time jump.

Andy and Robert have been together for about 14 months, and engaged for 4 months. Pruitt was diagnosed about 6 months ago. Ryan died about 5 months ago.

Over the past 3 to 4 months Andy and Robert have been planning their wedding. (*I am making a page on wedding info, and the link to the wedding look book I made. Which will posted later.) It was now less than a month till the wedding, because they are getting married on April 9, 2020. It is March 16 right now.

Picking a Date... They both knew that they wanted to get married in the Spring time, because then it was both beautiful, and not to hot or too cold. So they went with the window between April 1st to April 10th. 

The Guests... Andy hates being in the spot light so both Andy and Robert decided to have a small intimate ceremony and reception. So they decided on less than 75 guests.

Picking the Parties... In the first couple months Andy and Robert both choose their bridal and groom party. Andy's maid of honor is Maya, and then there is Vic, Meredith, and Miranda. Robert's groom party consisted of Jack as his best man, and then there is Dean, Travis, and Ben. In that moment both Vic and Robert were missing Lucas. 

Picking the Colors... Both Andy and Robert loved soft and gentle colors, so they went with Blush and Grey. For the grey's they can be light, regular, and dark. 

Picking the Venue's... They both went with a into the process with a date in mind, not a date which really helped this process. Andy got to pick the ceremony venue, and they both picked the reception place. Andy went with a garden setting, and they both agreed to a ballroom setting.

The Food... Andy and Robert both love Italian so they went with their favorite Italian restaurant. They choose their 4 favorite dished from there.

The Cakes... Both Andy and Robert liked the original flavors, and they were easy, so the went with a chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, and a vanilla cake. 

The Suit... The suit was pretty easy to pick. Andy had a dream that the groomsmen were in light grey suits, with blush bow ties, and black shoes, so that's what they did, Robert wasn't dressed like them. Robert was in a dark grey suit, with a blush tie, and black shoes.

The Bridesmaids... Andy knew that she wanted the makeup to be natural, so that's what she did, and the girls got long hair. She decided on a simple long, blush, chiffon dress. She then added a belt, necklace set, and a hair piece with flats.

The Bride... Andy went with natural make up for herself, and a bun for her hair. She got two types of shoes, because she really isn't a high heel kind of girl, so she got both heels and flats.

The Picking of the Dress... Andy walked into the bridal store knowing what she wanted. She knew what kind of style that she wanted which is a ballgown, and that she didn't want it to be white. She brought Maya, Vic, and Pruitt with her. She tried on two before she found the one, and she knew as soon as she put the third one one, it was the one. It was blush, with a beaded bodice, and it was a ballgown. When she came out to show everyone, the lady helping her showed her that the skirt was detachable, and that was when she knew it was perfect. So she said "Yes, to the dress!" 

*Info: The dress I choose, isn't detachable, but I thought it would be a fun to add that in.

Pruitt... Pruitt just went with the suit he had in his closet which was a black suit, with a grey tie. 

Over the past 4 months Andy and Robert have been very busy, so they have been planning, and working. At least everything is almost done.

I didn't know what Chapter to do next, so I decided on a wedding planning chapter. The next chapter will start on April 1st. With this chapter the page I did on Wedding Info will be posted. I planned how I thought it should be. There will be a wedding look book posted with the Wedding Info page. I chose their wedding day, as the day the episode aired, because that is what I thought the easiest way would be. See you guy's soon. Bye.