Chapter 6

Sorry for leaving off on a cliff hanger. Here we go. Hope you like it. 

The Last Chapter... In the last chapter Andy found out about her father's cancer and Robert planned to ask Andy to move in with him, and he did. Keep on reading to find out what she says.

It's been about a month since Ryan died. Andy and Robert have been together 10 months on the dot in this chapter. Pruitt was diagnosed 2 months ago. 

At Robert's... He went ahead with his plan to ask Andy to move with him. He made Andy her favorite smoothie. He brought it too her and gave her a key with it. He asked "Will you move in with me?" Andy was in shock when he asked. She  said "Yes! I will move in with you. I thought you would never ask." 

A Couple Day's Later... Andy hasn't spoken to her dad since he told her about his cancer. She has been very angry. She loved her dad and didn't know how he could leave her. He said he loved me, if he did why isn't he getting treatment. Is all that she kept thinking. Today she has a shift. 

Over the last couple days Robert has realized how much he loves Andy, and how much he wants to wake up next to her everyday for the rest of his life. So he knew it was time to ask Pruitt's permission to marry Andy. So Robert called and asked Pruitt if he could come over some time this week. Pruitt said that he was able to do this Tuesday, and it was Monday.

(Now Tuesday) At Shift...  Andy haven't seen Maya and Vic since Robert called and asked them to come over. She was doing better, but still wasn't speaking to her father. Which was strange for her. Andy, Vic, and Maya drank all but 2 of the beers. They told her that they need that smoothie recipe, because they had energy, and no headaches the next day. Andy "I don't even know it." He tried like 8 different recipes. Thanks guys for yesterday. 

At Pruitt's Place... Robert showed up on time. Robert asked Pruitt for his hand in marrying Andy. (See Next Paragraph for his speech.) 

Robert's Reasoning to Marry Andy... Robert said "Before I met Andy I never thought he could love again, and I was so closed off, but she opened my heart, and proved me wrong. She proved that I can love again, and that I can be happy again. I love her more and more every minute. She makes me a better man. She's kind, funny, and she can light up a whole room without trying. She cares so much about everyone. She can make me smile even when I don't want too. She made me laugh and smile for the first time in 15 years. Sir, I wouldn't be the man I am today without loving her. I have to Thank You making the women I love. I want to spend the rest of my life with her, and she want's your blessing. So I am here asking you for your blessing." 

Back at Pruitt's Place... Pruitt know that when he saw Andy and Robert that it was true love. He saw that even when Andy was numb he could make her feel, he knew in that moment when he left his daughter that she would be cared for, that she would have some one to hold and take care of her when he dies. He knew that it was true love when he saw Andy's smile when she was with him. He knew that Robert was the man she was meant to be with for the rest of her life, and when he left this earth she would be cared for and loved. So he gave Robert his blessing. Yes, you may marry her. 

Pruitt gave Robert his blessing. He knew before he could ask Andy to marry him, he has to tell her about his leg. Which was getting worse, and he was probably going to take the surgery option in the next year. He knew that she probably won't leave but he decided to tell her before he get's a ring, but he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. He knew the scariest thing about telling her is that he was diagnosed over a year ago, and he didn't tell her because he didn't know how, and how she would take it. 

At their Place... He decided to tell her that day. He would marry her today if he could. He just wants to shout that he want's to marry her from the roof top. 

Their Conversation: 

Robert... Hey can we talk real quick. Andy... Yeah. Sure what? Robert... I need to tell you something.  Andy... What? Robert... I have a nerve condition, that sends shooting pain down my leg at any time. I was afraid to tell you because I am afraid that you might leave, and I love you with all my heart. Andy... I am not going to leave you. I love you too. Why would you think I would leave? I never back down from a challenge. You make me better. I am not going any where. I love you so much. I just wish you would have told me sooner.

Robert has never felt so at ease. He knew that the women he loved was going to be by his side for everything. That helped him so much. That was the women of his dreams. He loved her, and she loved him. He knew that moment he was going make her his wife.

That's it for chapter 6. Hope you liked it. Always feel free to leave suggestions.  Thank you to every one who is reading this story. I can't believe that were at 1500 reads! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the reads, votes, and comments. I still have no clue what the votes mean, but thank you all.