Chapter 16

Andy's 13 Weeks and 2 Days... When Andy got to Maya's, she was very overwhelmed. She knew that she needed to calm down because it's bad for both of the baby's, but she didn't expect the whole team would be there. When she knocked on the door, Vic opened it, and she knew that she was in trouble. She came in and sat down beside Maya. Maya could tell Andy was overwhelmed and freaking out. When she sat down the whole team was all having beers, so she thought to tell Robert that she made it safely to Maya's and that the secret might come out because the team was at Maya's. He texted back okay and asked if she needed him, and she replied no because it would be better if she told them without him, and he replied okay. When Andy sat down beside Maya, she could tell that Andy was overwhelmed and freaking out. So Maya took Andy to her room real quick to talk.

When Andy sat down on Maya's bed, Maya checked her heartbeat, and it was a little high. Maya told Andy quietly to take some deep breaths, and when she did, her heartbeat went down. When she was able to breathe easier she told Maya everything, and how the department already knew about his leg, and how he's taking the surgery which could either make it worse or better. Maya felt so bad for Andy, but after Andy told her everything, she knew that being around her family would help. So after Andy told her everything, she calmed down, and they went back out into the living room. It took about five to ten minutes for Vic to offer her a beer, and the whole team was shocked when she said she couldn't. Usually, Andy loves beer, so they were confused. Maya stared at her, and they both knew that they had to tell them.

Conversation... Andy: Guys, there's something I need to tell you, and it's big. Maya: I guess it's time. Andy: Yep. Vic: Time for what? Andy: To tell you that I'm pregnant with twins. Travis: What Andy: I found out when I passed out in the fire. I'm 13 weeks and 2 days right now. I didn't find out until I passed out in the fire because of all of the stress I was under with my death. So know you all know. (The whole team was speechless.) Vic: Why does Maya know? Andy: I had to tell her because she's my captain. Also, I had to tell her for the program for pregnancy to kick in, this is why I'm on desk duty, and soon ambulance duty. Maya wanted me to tell Vic so that way I could be safe when I'm on ambulance runs. I didn't expect to tell anyone today, because I just needed to talk to Maya, but now all of you know. Travis: How's Sullivan taking it? Andy: Right now he's more excited than me. When we found out at the hospital since I was so far along and didn't know when we heard the first heartbeat and then the second one, we were both shocked, and he cried. Then the second time, last week, a couple of days before my first shift back we went in for another ultrasound to make sure they were still growing, and hearing both heartbeats again, that's when it set in that I'm pregnant with twins. Travis: Really? Andy: Yeah. Any more questions? Vic: How are you feeling? Andy: Terrified. I really miss my mom, dad, and Ryan. Any more questions? Jack: Yeah. Why isn't Sullivan here? Andy: I came over to talk to Maya, and I texted him to let him know that you guys were here, and I knew that it would be taken better if I told everyone here without him here. Vic: Has your belly changed? Andy: Yeah. I actually have a small bump, and that's expected with twins.: End of Conversation After that, Andy showed them her baby bump. Then they all talked for a couple more hours, and then Andy went home.

Andy got home about seven in the evening. Robert knew that Andy told Maya everything. When Andy got home, he was on the couch reading. When she came thru the door, Robert was happy to see her. Robert wanted to know how the team took everything. When she came thru the door, Robert could sense that she wasn't overwhelmed anymore. She came and sat down on the couch beside him.

Conversation... Robert: How did the team take it? Andy: They were shocked, but took it surprisingly well. Robert: Really? Andy: Yeah. Robert: How are you feeling? Andy: I'm not as overwhelmed, but still worried. Robert: While you were gone, Amelia called, and if needed she can take you thru every step of everything, and Nurse Adam is still at the rehab place, she told me. Andy: Really? Robert: Yeah. You know that I'm in safe hands with her. Andy: I know.: End of Conversation After that, for the rest of the night they hanged out and talked on the couch.

Andy's 13 Weeks and 3 Days... Today, there's a shift. When they arrived at shift, Andy and Vic were called to Maya's office. Since everyone now knows about the babies, Maya put Vic and Andy on ambulance duty together until Andy goes on desk duty and she'd probably go on desk duty around 28 to 32 weeks. However, if Vic wants to be on the firetruck, Travis would be on ambulance duty with Andy.

Andy and Robert's Love Story - My Versionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें