Fifty Five

Tammi was on top of Nala punching her in her face, I Jumped in and grabbed Tammi off Nala and as I was pulling her up Nala kicked Tammi in her pussy. We ended up Jumping her. The next thing I know I heard a gunshot and I thought to myself not again. I looked at Damian and then Nala to see if either of them were shot and they were fine, I felt all over myself to make sure I wasn't shot, I went to look back and Officer Bailey was on the ground with a gunshot wound to his heart. I checked his pulse and he was dead. Who the fuck killed him? Damian ran after the shooter and Mavis went after him. It was an unfamiliar face at first and as Damian got closer, he seen that it was Devin. Damian chased him down until he finally got him and dragged his ass back to the store. We had to call for an ambulance to get Officer Bailey, I was kind of sad he was dead because he really was a genuine person unlike every other person, we tried to let in. Before the police came, I tied Tammi up and pushed her in the closet space in my office, my beef was with her it wasn't with Devin. So, I let the police take his ass. He was going to do a serious bid for killing a cop. What about his twins? That was my worse fear leaving my kids on this crazy earth. They carried Officer Bailey out of the store on a stretcher with the blanket over him. I shed a tear; my heart was hurting. I was going to take my anger out on Tammi starting with the fact I ended up shot and this bitch let her raggedy ass boyfriend burn down my other store.

After the police finish asking us questions and took Devin out in handcuffs we waited and made sure the coast was clear and Angela met us out front. I threw Tammi in the trunk. I got in the back with the kids so I could feed Ella on the way home. By the time we got back in the house the kids were knocked out. I didn't want this hoe to see my newborn or my twins, so we left her in the trunk while we took all of them up to their room. Angela stayed upstairs too. "Sis so what are we going to do with this bitch in the trunk" Nala said. I replied, "Were going to beat her senseless and drown her or I may just drive far out somewhere and push her ass out the car." Nala bust out laughing, but I was so serious. Mavis said he wanted to go with us. We took her in the back yard and beat her ass like we said. I took the tape off her lips "you got something else you want to say before we kill you" I said. Tammi was mumbling something under her breath. Nala bent down over her and said, "What bitch I can't hear you." I told Nala lets get her up and put her in the car. I was walking away, and I felt Tammi pulling on my pants leg. She was still mumbling; I couldn't hear her. I went to squat down but I still couldn't hear her, I kicked her and went in the house to grab my car keys.

We threw her in the back of the car, and Nala, Mavis and I got in and drove off. My phone was dying so I put it on the charger while we were in the car. About an hour of driving and we were in Virginia. I found a wooded area far out. I came up with the idea to bury this bitch dead or alive. Mavis was the look out while Nala and I got the shovels out the trunk. I didn't have time to get a box to put her in. Tammi grabbed me again and she whispered in my ear and said, "What about Nathan?" I stopped and thought about what I was doing despite Tammi being a bitch I thought long and hard before I decided I don't want to be heartless nor do I want to take Tammi away from her 2 year old son Nathan. She didn't have a car; we took her phone and everything else and I just got in the car and drove off. 10 minutes into my drive, I thought to myself I don't want to be bitter; I don't want to be on get back, I want to let go and let god deal with people in his own way. I hope while Tammi was taking that long walk back to wherever she had to go she thought about the way she crossed me, and I was the one there when she was assed out. We headed back home, I stopped and got us all frappes from McDonalds, I even got Damian and Angela one. We got back to the house and I broke Tammi phone, I burned her ID, put her money in my pocket. We all were tired. I let Uncle Jacob stay, even though I have my doubt I trusted that my sister wouldn't bring nobody around that would put us in the crossfire. I went up to my room and before I entered my room. I look in Jaylin room and there Angela was sleep in his chair. I put the cover over her, checked on Ella and Jayla and went to bed and passed out.