Thirty Three

A week had gone by and my sperm donor popped back up saying he need to get some things off his chest and he wasn't going anywhere until I heard him out. But I wouldn't talk to him unless Nala, My mom, Damian and Michael were present. We took Rayne to Damian mom house, Rayne love both of her grandmothers so when she's at my mom house Damian mom always come over to see her or take her back to her house, they split the weekend between each other. James arrived an hour later than the time he told us he would be at my mom house. Nala said she hate him and didn't care for him and she was only there because of me. He came in the house all smiles while we were looking at him like the stranger he was. "Janay can we sit down and talk" James said. I just sat down on the couch and Nala sat beside me while my mom and Michael stood by the living room entrance and Damian sat in the chair. "Well I'm sure you want to know why I faked my death and haven't contacted you for 17 years" he said. I just nodded my head yea. "Well when I first got your mom pregnant I was in a gang, I'm still in a gang and its no way out and I had to protect you and your mom, so I moved away and had your aunt tell your mom that I died from cancer. She had your mom thinking she was in charge of the funeral arrangements and we gave some lame excuse why it would be a closed casket, it killed me watching you and your mom sitting up front as she was breaking down about me dying. I didn't know what else to do and on top of that I was cheating on your mom with Nala mom, Nala was already two years old but I felt bad and didn't want anything to do with her. When I found out her mom had all this money stashed for her and had passed away I sent Greg to make Nala fall in love with him and told him to propose to her and he had to do things to her so that she would want to leave after they got married but he would get half of everything. Then I thought we should just kill her, Greg never loved Nala he just pretended to it was all about the money, I don't care for Nala but you on the other end I didn't want to leave you baby it was so much going on back then. I killed a lot of people and till this day its people out in Atlanta looking for me some very bad people. They don't know anything about my kids. I told your mom if anything ever happen to me she had to take you and move to another state and that's what she did. I wanted to see you everyday I never meant to ruin things for you and have you thinking I was dead and not alive. I knew that Taye was Greg foster sister their foster mom had connects with the foster system so when I seen that Nala was in there too I sent Taye here to keep a close eye on you but then when she called me talking about she needed a gun and she was going to kill you I had to find a way to get here so I can explain everything to you in person" James said. I didn't know what to say, what kind of monster are you and you think you going just carry Nala in my face and I'm suppose to be open arms. "Get OUT! I never want to see you again" I shouted, Nala told James he should have stayed gone. He looked at her and said "and Greg should have killed you" Nala pulled out her knife and stabbed James right in the stomach. He fell to the ground. Nala ran out the door and pulled off.

My mom called the ambulance, I wasn't snitching on my sister he deserved it for what he put Nala through. They kept asking him what happen to him and did any of us stab him. He looked at me then looked at the EMT and said "no somebody stabbed me as I was on my way here" he lied; they carried him out to the ambulance and took him to the nearest hospital. I called Nala 3 times and her phone went straight to voicemail. Here we go again back at square one, Nala is a runner at this point and I can never keep up with her. I was hurt, confused and just all around lost, why did he hate Nala so much what did she do when he left her at such a young age the way he left me at the age of 3. He was basically a dead beat and he was the one doing the killing to those murders I witnessed at such a young age, I was disappointed that he is the man who helped my mom make me. I wasn't feeling so good after awhile and I needed to lay down, next thing I know I'm throwing up on my mom floor. "Lovebugg what's going on? Are you feeling okay?" mom asked."I feel nauseous mom and my stomach hurt so badly" I replied. "Babe is you pregnant?" Damian asked. With everything going on I didn't even realize I did miss my period I was a few weeks late. Damian ran to the store to get me a pregnancy test. Mom wiped my forehead with a wet rag, I was sweating really bad. I felt stressed out from everything the fight with Leena, James raising from the dead it was just too fucking much.