Fourteen

It's been a long day, finally we pulled up to the house and my mom came out. "I was worried sick. Did you feed my grandchild, did you have enough water." My mom was out of breath, maybe because she ran down the steps to the front door. "I'm fine mom. Nala going to stay here awhile" I said to her. "That's fine lovebugg but what is going on?" she asked. I told her "I'll explain everything later after Nala get settled in and did you contact that Dr for me." Mom said he was on his way and he will be here for what ever Nala need. Damian brought all of Nala things in and took them up to the guest room. Nala came in and spoke to my mom. The first thing mom said to Nala was "Oh no baby you don't look to good" and gave her a hug as she rubbed her pale face. Damian went to get everybody dinner and said he will be back. Michael helped Nala up the stairs. She really wasn't saying much, I guess she just wanted to lie down and take her medicine. I wish I could take her pain away. An hour went by and Nala came in the living room to where I was on the couch and rested her on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" I asked. She just handed me her phone and said "Girl you should read these text messages and listen to these voicemails." This crazy ass fool left 43 text messages and 2 voicemails. The first voicemail he was going on about how sorry he was and he will never do it again then said he just want her to come back home. The second voicemail he said he would come find her and kill her. Nala lifted her head off my shoulder looked at me and said "He knows where you live" then busted into tears. I was so stuck. "Why would you tell him where I live Nala with my family here, my fiancé and on top of that I'm fucking pregnant" I snapped at her out of frustration. I was hungry, horny, and sleepy and just all around exhausted. Nala sat there with this crazy ass look on her face. "I'm sorry I'll leave I don't want to put you or your family in harms way so I'll go stay at hotel" she said. I kirked "No!" You're not leaving my sight! Dr. Shroom just pulled up you have to get better." I wasn't trying to stress but this whole fucking situation was giving me a headache and I was hungry. Thank god my fiancé walked in the door with the food. Before eating I pulled Damian to the side and let him know what was going on. Lord he started spazzing out; I grabbed his hand to stop him from going out the front door. "Babe we've already had a long day can we just chill and eat" I said to him. He replied "You're right babe" and kissed me on my forehead. I don't think Nala can eat right now Dr. Shroom had to pump her stomach again and run some more test for her. I kept Nala phone close to me; I planned on calling the police in the morning. Damian and I watched martin while we ate. It felt so good to be able to relax after the crazy day we had. My steak was juicy. I also had lobster, broccoli and mash potatoes. So I knew babe went to outback steak house. "We're going to bed lovebugg if you need anything let me know and try to get some rest" mom said as she and Michael were heading up stairs. I yelled "okay mom and thanks." I was full and only got half way through my steak. Damian already went up stairs before me; I checked the door before heading up stairs. When I got up the steps, I checked on Nala she was snoring the medicine must have her drugged up. I kissed her on the forehead. I headed to my room to get my towel to take a shower, I couldn't find it. "Babyyyy" I heard Damian calling me from the hallway bathroom. My face lit up as I walked in to see a bubble bath and candles with the lights off. This man of mine was always thinking about my needs and wants. I love him so much. He lifted my shirt over my head, sat me on the toilet and took of my slippers and sweat pants. He was already wrapped in the towel. "I want you and my seed to relax" he said. He took me by the hand helped me into the warm bubble bath and he got behind me. We sat down; I rested my head on his chest. "Babe I really needed this" I said to Damian. He replied "I know baby that's why I did it." He kissed my neck, he deserve some head I said to myself. We stood up to shower after soaking for a good 20 minutes. "I want to taste you baby, but if you are too tired I can wait" Damian whispered in my ear. Who was about to turn down head? Not me! "Go head babe" I said in a soft baby voice. He kissed my baby bump then kissed my pussy soft and gentle then tongue fucked me, sucked on my clit. The chills I get when Damian eat me out, lord have mercy. I came back to back. I just knew I was going to sleep so good tonight. He wore me out so I knew I was going to suck him off in the morning and I did just that. He was moaning and cursing so loud I thought my mom would hear him. I got up to brush my teeth. My mom and Michael were gone and it was Saturday so I didn't have to work, Damian or me. I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast and some chicken broth for Nala she still couldn't eat solid foods. I couldn't imagine I have a whole attitude with out food. I heard a knock at the door. "I got it babe" Damian said as he was coming down the steps. "Its Dr. Shroom baby" he yelled to me. "Hey good morning" I said to Dr Shroom. "Good morning Ms. Janay is the patient woke yet" he replied. I told him I wasn't sure and he can go up the stairs and knock on the guest room door to check. Damian came in the kitchen to eat breakfast. Dr Shroom came down the steps "Nala is gone" he said with this stuck look on his face. All I could do was shake my head. I asked Damian could he go get my phone so I could call her. Why would Nala leave knowing she isn't feeling well? "Read this message babe" he said. It was a text from Nala. "I can't risk putting you all in danger; I'll never be able to live with myself if something happen to you while you are pregnant because of me. I had to leave don't try and look for me, I'll be in touch I promise I have a flight to a place my fiancé cant come I love you so much best friend I have a plan and I will be okay. Thank you for always being there for me." I tried to call her but her phone went straight to voicemail. I tried one more time and it went straight to voicemail again. I broke down crying "I can't believe she left again, I tried to protect her." Damian grabbed me and pulled me close to him. "Babe you can't control what Nala does just pray for her baby that's all you can do."