Six

The day came it was graduation day. I wore white peek toe pumps with a all white body fitting dress. My baby wore white slacks with a white dress shirt and some white air force ones. Our mom snapped so many pictures of us. They were more excited then we were. Damian and I got our high school diploma it was one of the happiest days of my life. It only got better; grandma was there of course we all went out to eat. It was Damian, mom, Michael, Damian mom, his cousins, more of Damian family and me. We didn't have much family. He didn't have any siblings we had so much in common. Well I wasn't going to be an only child any more once my little sister comes in 4 months.

I met all of Damian family. One of his uncles kept giving me the eye and saying "Nephew you one lucky son of a bitch she's a pretty lady". I laughed so hard. My mom tells me she has a surprise for me, I'm not sure what that could be so I just said "okay". My mom and I went to the bathroom she's pregnant so she can't hold it. We headed back to the table, everybody was having conversations, eating good and just having a good time. Next thing I know I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and my heart dropped. Am I dreaming, wake me up, pinch me or something I just kept saying "OMG OMG OMG". It was NALA!!!! I hugged her so tight so confused, like who? What? When? Where? And how? She started crying and so did I, squeezing her so tight not wanting to let her go. I really never thought I would see her again. We had so much catching up to do. "How have you been? Where you been? Are you okay? I've missed you so much" I said to her. "Yes I've been okay loosing my mom was hard, I was tossed from one foster family to another. I tried to make peace with my dad but he just shut me out. I was stuck with these awful families and it wasn't anything I could do until I turned 18. I thought about you every day I couldn't wait till this day came. I called your mom and told her that I wanted to surprise you on your graduation day" she said. I told her I missed her everyday and I don't ever want to be without her ever again. She said "I'm in town for a few days but I can visit more and keep in contact with you, we definitely can hang out before I go back to Ohio". I felt sad again and I asked "Why are you living in Ohio? That's so far away". She said "That's where her closest relatives live and that's where her mom was from." I asked where she was staying at while she was here. She said a "Hotel." I told her no she wasn't she was going to stay with us. Her face lit up as she hugged me again. That day was just all around bomb. There is a god cause I really thought I'd never see Nala again and there she was right in my face I was happy. We went shopping the next day; I kissed Damian and told him I was going to see him later. This fool was kissing me like he was never going to see me again. Maybe because we were always together and we did everything together. I just had to spend time with Nala. We wanted to shop of course and food would be in the mix somewhere because I love to eat. We did some catching up; Nala was telling me about her fiancé. I asked "When did this happen? OMG! I'm so happy for you". She said "He proposed right before I came here because he didn't want to wait another minute and I said yes."

I could tell she was genuinely happy and I was too though Damian and I wasn't engaged or anything I still was happy as shit. My pussy throbs every time I say that nigga name. After a few hours of shopping we got some taco bell and went back to my house. Damian was sitting on my porch with flowers when I got back. "Baby I was loosing my mind without you I love you so much." He said as he stood up to hand me the red and white roses he got for me. They were so beautiful. Nala said "awwwwww you guys." As she hugged both of us. The rest of the day we all spent just talking, eating, and watching movies and play board games and card games too. It felt good not having to wake up early in the morning for school. The day had came for Nala to go back to Ohio she would be coming more than often since it was summer or I would make a trip to see her. When we hugged I didn't want to let go. Lord knows all these years without her I'm just so happy she's back. I mean besides Damian she was my only friend. Over the years I didn't want any other friends only wanted Nala back and now that I got her I feel complete.