Fourty Five

"Janay, I can explain everything just please let me in" James dead ass said. "Hell No! I'm not fucking letting you in" I said with this confused ass look on my face. "You thought I was dead because your husband slammed my head against the concrete so many times, no baby girl that's not what really happen this is. When I got to your house, I already knew you and your sister wasn't going down without a fight and Nala stabbed me so that little bitch is liable to do anything, besides I seen her before she turned on your street and I knew she was on her way. While being dead the first time I learned a lot about protecting myself when certain things happen to me so no matter how many times, I fool people to believe that I am dead I am not. You see I have metal in the back on my head and body, so I won't suffer from internal bleeding" he said before I cut him off. "The ambulance pronounced you dead" I replied. "Or did they? Those were not real EMT's they worked for me and they had been waiting around the corner for my signal, they heard when the dispatcher made the call because the ambulance we had was stolen and we killed the real EMT's that were in there. I had the fake blood planted and I know how to stop my pulse to play dead, amazing isn't it?" he said with the dumb ass smirk on his face. "I did write the letter to give you and Nala some money but I had to set it up like I was really dead because I also wanted Denise to believe I was dead that crazy bitch was crazy about me and death was my only way out" he said. I am more confused then ever right now, this cant be happening. "How did you know where we lived at" I asked. "You know the homeless guy who ran into and knew your name that is Denise brother Dennis he knew I was alive, but she didn't. When he first ran into you he told Denise that you were in your car on your way home and she watched you, told her brother where you lived and he also told me, I just want to see my granddaughter." He said. "You will never see Rayne or my twins" I said out of anger. "Twins? Janay when did you have twins" he said as his face lit up. I didn't say another word I told Mavis to call the police and get this intruder off my damn property before I put a bullet in his fucking scull. The police came and James was just standing there. I called Nala and told her what was going on. She came to the gate and spit on James while he was standing there with the police. "I wish you really fucking drop dead you old bastard" Nala snapped as she was about to charge towards him. I pulled her back and they put James in the back of the police car.

We went back to the house and looked through window there was that homeless man Dennis with a knife to my mother in law throat. Damian was about to walk in, and I told him no. we don't know where the children are, and we must be smart about how we enter this house. we walked around to the back and seen Angela in the kitchen with kids face in her shirt. I waved my hand to get her attention. She slid the door open slowly so we wouldn't make to much noise. We were creeping up behind Dennis, we all had guns, I told Angela to stay with the kids and whatever she does, don't let them out her sight. Cece wasn't home and I don't know how Mavis and the other security guard didn't see this old fool get in. "Put the knife down" Damian yelled as he put his gun to the back of the smelly man head that was in our home. He dropped the knife and pushed Damian mother. That set Damian off he shot him 3 times and kicked him in the face. I pulled Damian away. I called Mavis and told him to call the police. The gun shots made the kids cry, I didn't know what to do with them, then Cece came home. I told her and Damian mom to take the kids to her and Nala house and call me when she got there to make sure nobody was in there hiding. Cece had her own guns in the house.

I had an extra pistol to give to Angela, I told her that she could go home because she had nothing to do with this. She said no and that we are her family now. See Angela told me when we became friends a lot about how both of her parents died when she was just a baby and she been on her own since she was 13 and she didn't know anything about any of her relatives her real name wasn't  even Angela but when she moved to Miami she got a new identity because she had no proof of who she was. We had a heart to heart, and I think that's why we became close in the first place she was honest about everything. I didn't want her involved but I couldn't tell her what to do she is a grown ass woman. It wasn't to long until Denise showed up, every time I seen her, she was missing another tooth. "That's that old bitch right there babe" I said to Damian. "You know your so called husband not really dead Ms. Yuck mouth" I said to Denise. "He is dead you cunt and you and that baldhead ass sister of yours did it" she said with spit coming out her mouth. "Bitch if I killed him then why the fuck was he just at the gate" Nala said. "You are lying to my face and I don't like when any one lie to my face" Denise said waving her gun back and forth. We outnumbered her so I wasn't worried. She had her gun pointed at Damian, while Damian, Nala, Angela, and I had ours pointed at her. "You can either get the fuck out my face or die right here with your brother" I said. "I don't care about that old fool he was going to hell anyway for raping those young girls" Denise said while laughing. She was really creepy looking; you would have thought she was homeless right along with his old ass. My phone started ringing it was Mavis, I put the gun in my left hand while I answered with my right hand. "Hello Mavis, what's going on" I said. "He's back Mrs. Jackson." Mavis said. "Well look at the yuck mouth your dead husband at the gate" I said. I told Mavis to bring him to the house in his security car. Mavis came to the house with James in hand cuffs. Denise mouth dropped as she seen James. "I told your old dusty dumb ass he wasn't dead he fooled you grandma" I said sarcastically. Nala pistol whipped her in the back of her head. Denise fell to the floor.