Nine

Of course I had no idea what else he had planned. We ended up in time square, now I know where we are, New York.  Walking around sight seeing and we got our picture drawn. You know the one that make your head and smile big as shit. We came across a lady with turtles, "OUUUUUU babe I want one" I said to Damian sounding like a big ass baby. He ended up getting me two instead of one they were two for the 15. We headed down the street and came upon a tattoo shop. "You want to get a tattoo babe" Damian turned to me and said. "Yes how you feel about matching tattoos" I said. Damian agreed, but when we got into the tattoo shop he said he wanted "I love Janay" on the right side of his chest. This man really amazes me. I asked him was he sure he wanted to do that. He said "Of course I love you and plan on spending the rest of my life with you." Why was he so good to me he's my first love my first real love. I decided to get his name on the left side of my boob it said Damian with two hearts and arrow through it. We got them at the same time. After the tattoo artist wrapped us up we were on to the next move. So far this has been the best birthday ever it was so sweet and simple. Life was great and I was only 18. Damian said he had dinner planned for us back at the mansion. When we got back he handed me a blind fold and said "Put this on." At first I looked at him like he was crazy but he told me it was only until we got up stairs. I said "Okay fine." Once we were up stairs and in the room Damian took the blind fold off. There was a red dress laid on the bed with some Christian Louboutin stilettos beside it, they were black red bottoms with gold accessories on top. "You want to shower first babe before we head down to eat dinner" Damian said. "Yea if you're going to get in with me" I said. He blushed; we showered and then got dressed. Damian had on all black looking good as shit I wanted to jump on him, we only had sex twice and I was already addicted. He took me by the hand and we walked down the steps together. I could smell the food and I was ready to eat. We walked into the dining room everything was set up so nice. "This a big ass table for just the two of us" I said to Damian. He laughed, and said "Just sit close to me but put the blind fold back on babe." I did as I was told. If you are wondering where Damian is getting all this money from his family is very wealthy and he works with his uncle at his business. Damian led me to the chair.

I asked could I take the blind fold off. "Not yet" he said. I heard him saying "Come on." "What the hell" I said. I heard Damian laughing "Be patient baby you going to eat fat mama." He knows I don't play about my food. As he took the blind fold off, my face was turning red I was lit up like a Christmas tree. "Surprise!!" There I seen my mom, Michael, Damian mom, my grandma, NALA, and the rest of Damian family was right there in my face. "Omg what are you all doing here" I said to them smiling hard from being happy. "You will see lovebugg" my mom said. I was so happy to see Nala because I didn't think I would be seeing again this soon. We were all laughing and just enjoying each other. We had lobster, shrimp, crab cakes, asparagus, mash potatoes and corn on the cob. I was in heaven, and of course we had wine and champagne. Cranberry juice for my mom because she can't drink because of my little sister still baking in her belly. I can't wait to meet my little sister. "I have a gift for you" Nala said to me as she handed me this cute red box. It had a cute silver bow on it. I opened it; it was a locket with diamonds around it. On the inside it was a picture of Nala and me. It was the very first picture we took when we was 10 years old. "I love it best friend" I said to Nala as I got up to hug her. Mom said "are you ready for your next gift." I looked at her and said "Yes." Mom handed me a small black box with a red bow. I wasted no time opening this small red box. "OMG!" I said it 3 times. There were car keys in the little black box. I Screamed "THANK YOU MOMMY where is it?" she said "It's out front." We all went outside. There was my brand new 2015 Toyota Camry it was red, a pretty bright red. I hugged my mom and told her I love her.

This night just keep getting better. I didn't think I would have a car this soon I had just got my license the day before my birthday, but I am forever grateful to be surrounded people who love me and who are always positive, loving and supportive. I am very blessed. I didn't want to test drive it tonight, I would have to drive home the next day. We all headed back in the house, everybody wanted to see the whole mansion. Damian showed them around while I talked to Nala really quick. "I just want to thank you for being a real friend and I'm so happy that you're back in my life I love you" I said to Nala. She replied "I love you more babe and distance would never ruin the friendship we have." We hugged and went in the house down to the basement where everyone was at. There was a movie room. "When did this get here" I said to Damian. "It must have been something we missed" he said as we both laughed. Everybody was standing around talking drinking and vibing to some good old 90s music. "Baby" Damian said as he tapped my shoulder. "Yes" I said turning around and my mom, Damian mom, and Nala held a sign that said "WILL YOU MARRY DAMIAN." My eyes started watering and I was fanning my face. Damian got down on one knee "Janay Green you know I loved you since we was kids, you make me happy, you're so perfect to me I don't know where I would be without you I found my best friend and soul mate I don't want to live without you with that being said baby will you marry me. "He said. I was balling with tears but I managed to get my Yes out. He stood up wiped my tears, kissed my lips and told me that he love me. "I love you more baby" I said. Everybody hugged us and told us congratulations! We celebrated for a little bit, played some family games and did some dancing before they headed out. Damian and I hugged and kissed everybody as they went out the door. The engagement ring was 14k gold the diamond was a nice size. I kept staring at it in disbelief. We made love all night. Our last day we went into Manhattan to do some shopping before we hit the road to go back home. It was a bittersweet feeling leaving the mansion because this weekend was so bomb and wonderful I wish Damian and I could stay here forever but it was back to reality for us, my fiancé and I.