Cold

*Prinxiety* (Logically & Demus are already together) 

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

___________________________________

(3rd pov.)

One day in the Light sides mind place, it was FREEZING! It was snowing outside there and on the real world but in the mind their heat was broken.

Currently everyone was on the couch all cuddled up together, Logan with Patton, Roman with Virgil, and Janus with Remus. They where all under about ten blankets each, especially Janus and Virgil.

(A/N: Janus was part snake so he was the most cold out of them all and Virgil was just super cold all of the time -hints his hoodie- and so this made him extra cold.)

They where all trying to watch Frozen one and two because Patton thought that it was appropriate and nobody could say no to Patton.

Virgil and Janus's teeth where chattering and they where shaking so much that Remus and Roman could barely hear anything besides that.

"Hey, how about we go to the house? We could see if we can get out Imagination to work and ask for a hot beach ok?" Remus asked Janus while Elsa was singing "Let It Go". "O-o-ok." Janus chattered and they both sunk out.

The light sides would go over and go with them but if they did then Thomas would have so many 'evil' thoughts then he could potentially kill someone and not care until the Light sides came back over to the Light side... so that's why they are NEVER going to do that. (A/N: In other words it is like being soulless in Supernatural.)

"Bye kiddos!" Patton said right before they where fully out. He then snapped his fingers and he and Roman hot coco, Logan had some black coffee, and Virgil had some black tea.

"T-thank y-y-you." Virgil chattered out before downing the hot beverage. "Your welcome kiddo but you probably should be careful, that is really hot." Patton said sounding nervous. Virgil put his cup down on the coffee table and then snuggled back up to Roman. "I'm done, and I'm fine if your wondering dad." Virgil stated, being temporarily warm.

"How is your tongue not burnt?" Logan asked astonished. "Well it was frozen before so all it did was melt the ice." Virgil responded while burning his head in Roman's chest, trying to steal his warmth. "That is impossible." Logan mumbled as Patton cuddled further into his side.

By the time Frozen two was over Patton and Logan where both asleep and Virgil was about to sleep when Roman started talking to him.

"Hey, you know that your really cute and cuddly when your cold right?" Roman asked with a small blush. "I'm always could and I'm not cute! I'm evil and you should all fear me!" Virgil stated while pouting cutely.  "Oh yes, so scarry~" Roman said with a playful smirk. Virgil just grumbled something while burning his head back into Roman's chest.

"Just what I said, cute and cuddly." Roman said with a smile. "I'm not cute " Virgil mumbled before falling asleep. "Goodnight, love you emo nightmare." Roman said quietly. "Love you too." Virgil said, pecked Roman's cheek quickly and then fell back to sleep. Roman soon went to sleep after, thinking about what just happened and hw he was going to ask him out in the morning...
____________________________________

552 Words! I am SOOO SORRY that I haven't updated in a while! I am also sorry about how short this is but at least it is longer than 100 some words! Anyway, I hope you liked this book and that you have an amazing day/night!!! 😁💖