Fallen For You (Remily)

*Gender Bend! Human AU*

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)
__________________

(3rd pov.)

One day Remy was on her morning run when she tripped on the curb. She expected to hit the ground painfully but instead landed in someone's arms.

"Gosh I'm sorry miss! Are you ok?" The person asked while helping Remy back up.

"Yah, I'm good. Thank you. It wasn't your fault, I tripped over the curb." Remy replied, blushing lightly.

This person was CUTE! Remy's pansexual mind started to take over.

"Hey, how about I thank you by getting you some coffee? There is a cute Café just down the street." Remy asked after seeing the lesbian flag pin on the lady's shirt.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." The lady replied blushing darkly.

"Oh but I do! You saved my life." Remy said while moving their hand to their chest dramatically.

"Well if you insist..." the lady said while looking down slightly.

So the two walked down to the Café. Right once they where inside one of the people fixing coffee for a customer saw Remy.

"Hey B*tch, you want the normal?" The person asked with a smile. He was radiating gay energy.

"Yep and something for my new friend too!" Remy yelled back.

"Oh my goodness! Where are my manners, my name is Emily." The lady, Emily said while sticking her hand out.

"Oh, sorry. My name is Remy." Remy replied while shaking her hand.

By now the customer that was up had already left so they walked up to the counter.

"What do you want? My treat." Remy asked while winking at the man taking their order.

"Um...can I get a Cotton Candy Frappuccino please?" Emily asked the man.

"Of course hon. That will be $10.54 please." The man said to Remy.

Remy paid him and they walked over to a little booth in the corner of the Café.

"So you two must be close?" Emily assumed considering the way they acted towards each other.

"Oh yah, that's Virgil. Better known as Anxiety, he is like the older brother I always wanted growing up. Him and his boyfriend Roman basically run this place. I tend to come here a lot because I get the friends and family discount." Remy said with a smile.

"Oh that's cool!" Emily said with a mirroring smile.

They ended up making polite small talk, only stopping shortly to thank Virgil for bring them their drinks.

About two hours later Virgil came back over to them (for the fourth time) "Hey Remy, don't you have a job interview in a few hours that you have to get ready for?"

Remy's eyes grew wide and she looked at her phone, seeing that it was already 2:35 and the interview was at 4:00. "Oh sh*t, thank you! I have to go, here." Remy said while quickly scribbling something on a napkin and handing it to Emily.

"It was nice meeting you!" Remy yelled as she ran out the door, leaving Emily sitting there looking confused.

Emily then looked down at what Remy gave her and saw that it was her phone number.

She smiled and put the number into her phone. She was about to leave when Virgil stopped her.

"Hey, Emily right?" Virgil asked making Emily stop and turn towards him.

"Yes?" Emily replied.

"I saw that Remy gave you her number. I'm not going to give you the big brother talk because you seem like a nice lady. But I will say that if you somehow break her heart then if Karma doesn't do something about it then I will. Now this isn't a threat so don't be scared, just don't be a dick." Virgil said making Emily smile.

"I would never hurt anyone especially Remy on purpose. Your fine with the 'threat' thing, I know its something siblings do for each other." Emily said with a larger smile.

"Ok, well have a nice day." Virgil said while walking back to the counter.

So Emily walked back home and texted Remy.

"And that kids is how I met your mommy. Goodnight." Remy said while pecking her daughter's heads.

"Goodnight mama!" Kenna replied with a sleepy smile.

"G'night mama." Zara replied, just as tired as Kenna.

Remy walked out of her kids bedroom and walked to hers where Emily was already in the bed.

"What was tonight's story?" Emily asked as Remy got in next to her, instantly pulling her closer.

"The story of how we met." Remus replied as Emily cuddled into Remy's shoulder/neck.

"Aww, that's a good one." Emily said with a smile.

"Yep *yawn* Goodnight, love you." Remy replied while a smile.

"Goodnight, love you." Emily said while they both happily started drifting off to sleep.
_______________________________________

791 Words! I hope you liked this one-shot! I also hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖