Heather...(Prinxiety)

*I love this song!!! Virgil is Conan, Roman is the person he is talking about and Janus is Heather*

 ⚠️Angst to Fluff, Jealousy, if there is anything else then please tell me in the comments!⚠️

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)
___________________________________

(3rd pov.) 

"I still remember, third of December. Me in your sweater, you said it looked better on me than it did you. Only if you knew, how much I like you."

Virgil and Roman where in the Mind palace when Virgil started shaking slightly from the cold. Roman noticed and gave Virgil his football jacket.

Virgil smiled and ducked his head to hide his blush. "It looks better on you than it does me." Roman said with a wink. "If only you knew how much I like you..." Virgil thought. His blush growing slightly.

"But I watch your eyes as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes. Brighter than the blue sky. She's got you mesmerized while I die..."

Just then Janus walked into the room to grab his hat that Remus has stolen from him. Roman's attention was instantly on Janus and he looked like he was in a slight trance.

Virgil saw and quickly took off the jacket. He laid it down onto the couch and left for his room, leaving Roman and Janus confused.

"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty."

Virgil sat down and silently cried to himself.

"Why would he ever like me?"

"Why would he ever kiss me?"

Virgil's thoughts swirled throughout his head, making him cry himself to sleep.

*The next morning*

"You gave her your sweater, its just Polyester. But you like her better. I wish I where Heather!"

When Virgil walked into the kitchen Janus was wearing Roman's jacket.

He instantly turned around and walked back to his room. Instantly locking his door and crying.

"Watch as she stands with her holding your hand, put your arm round her shoulder. Now I'm getting colder but how could I hate her? She's such an Angle."

For lunch Virgil walked down to the kitchen again. Only to find Janus holding Roman's hand.

Roman then put his arm around Janus's shoulders. He felt jealousy and much colder.

"I can't hate him, he hasn't done anything wrong." Virgil though sadly as he silently grabbed his plate of food that Patton had made and then walked back to his room.

"But then again kinda wish she where dead as she walks by... what a sight for sore eyes. Brighter than the blue sky. She's got you mesmerized, while I die. Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater, its just Polester.  But you like her better. I wish I was Heather!"

"But then again, kinda wish he didn't exist." Virgil thought.

He came out of his room and bumped into Roman, who instantly looked concerned.

"What happened Virgil?" He asked worried.

"He's got you mesmerized while I die. Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You have him your jacket, its just Polyester. But you like him better. I wish I was Janus." Virgil said as if he couldn't control the words coming out of his mouth. He was crying again, not a lot but still a decent amount.

"What? No Virge, I was just being nice to Janus. He has a thing for Remus and I was trying to get them together by making Remus jealous. It worked a little too well apparently." Roman defended while wiping away some of the tears on Virgil's now blushing face.

"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty, you gave her your sweater. Its just Polyester. But you like her better I wish I where..."

"But why would you like me, I'm not even half as pretty? And you gave him your jacket. I mean its just Polyester. But I thought you liked him?" Virgil asked while subconsciously leaning into Roman's touch.

"I like everything about you, you are the prettiest one out of all of us. I gave Janus my jacket because I was trying to make Remus jealous. Also Janus was cold because of his snake half. I don't like Janus, I like you." Roman replied, smiling as Virgil hugged him.

"Would you give me the honor of being your boyfriend?" Roman asked without pulling away from the hug.

"Of course Princy." Virgil replied while smiling into Roman's shoulder.

"Wanna go and cuddle while watching Disney in my room?" Roman asked, hoping the answer would be yes.

"Sure." Virgil said as he started to pull away, only to be pulled closer and then be lifted. He squeaked in surprise making Roman chuckle.

"Your so cute." Roman said while he walked to his room, carrying Virgil bridal style.

"Shut up..." Virgil said with a blush as he buried his head into Roman's chest.

Roman chuckled again as he laid them both down on the bed.

"Black Cauldron, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corps Bride, Franken Weeny, Beetlejuice, so on so on. Is that good?" Roman asked as Virgil cuddled into his chest.

"Sounds perfect." Virgil replied and then pecked Roman's cheek, making them both blush brightly.

So they spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching Tim Burton movies.
_____________________________________

886 Words! I hope this was ok, its my first ever music included One-shot! I also hope that you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖