Truth or Dare (again...)

*Main Prinxiety, but also Logically & Demus* (EDITED by @KbaeStar )

__________________________________

(3rd pov.)

All of the sides where in the Light Sides living room, watching The Nightmare Before Christmas because Virgil got to pick the movie tonight. By the end of the movie Virgil was cuddled into Roman's side, Patton same with Logan, and Janus was in Remus's lap.

 This was normal for the sides, even though Janus and Remus was the only couple. "Hey guys, while we are all here do you want to play a game?" Patton asked while sitting up from Logan's side. "YES!" The twins coursed as Janus said "No." But looked ready to play. Virgil and Logan just nodded their heads in agreement.

"Can we play Truth or Dare?" Roman asked the group. "I normally don't agree with you but YES!" Remus replied making Janus cover his ears. "Sorry love." Remus whispered to Janus so quietly that only Janus could barely hear it. 

"Truth or Dare, Roman?" Patton asked happily. "Dare." Roman replied instantly, knowing that Patton wouldn't do anything bad to any of them. "Come here." Patton said and then whispered something in his ear, making him blush but nod. Patton then turned around and whispered something in Logan's ear.

"Truth or Dare Virgil?" Roman asked *exasperated* "Truth" Virgil said, knowing that Roman could do some bad Dares. "Do you want to kiss me?" Roman asked causing Virgil's eyes to widen. "Dare." Virgil changed his answer trying to avoid the question. Roman *leans in* "I dare you to kiss me." "Never have I ever-" Virgil said while trying to escape this, not that he didn't want to kiss Roman but he knew that the only reason why he was doing this is because he was dared to by Patton. "That's not the game!" Roman pouted. 

"Just answer the truth or do the dare Virgil, its obvious you both like each other!" Remus yelled causing Janus to smack him. Virgil rolled his eyes at them while blushing. "Well I'm not getting out of this am I?" Virgil thought aloud making Roman to smile and the others shake their heads no.

 *sigh* Virgil leaned in quickly and then pecked Roman on the lips. Well that's how it was supposed to go until Roman followed his lips and pulled Virgil closer. They both shut their eyes and kissed until someone cleared their throat making them both jump apart.

"S-sorry." Virgil muttered while blushing madly. "Truth or Dare Patton?" Virgil said quickly while trying to get the attention off of him and Roman.

 "Dare kiddo." Patton said bubbly. "Come here." Virgil then whispered "Ask Logan out." In Patton's ear. Patton blushed but nodded. He then turned to Logan. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He whispered into his ear, trying not to make this a big deal. Logan blushed bright red and whispered "Yes." "Ok, what was that? Us people over here couldn't hear anything!" Remus complained.

"Code blue! That's what happened!!!" Virgil said happily as everyone's eyes went slightly wide and they had smiles. "YAY!!!" Roman exclaimed while giving them all confetti poppers. "3,2,1,GO!" *POP!!!* All of them popped the poppers.

 This confused Patton and Logan to no end. 

"What is code blue? Why are you all celebrating?" Patton asked, slightly offended that he was not informed about a celebration. 

"Code blue means that you two have finally gotten together, like how we had code green for Janus and Remus!" Roman explained, making Patton and Logan blush. "Oh..." Patton said while smiling and then putting his head into Logan's shoulder to hide his blush.

"Truth or Dare Remus?" Patton asked once everyone had calmed down. "Dare!" He exclaimed. "I dare you to tell me a thing that I'm going to ask you in a minute." Patton said, he then stood up and walked over to Janus and Remus (considering Janus was still in Remus's lap.) "Are you ever going to propose to Janus?" Patton whispered to Remus super quietly so Janus couldn't hear. Remus nodded his head and Patton squealed excitedly and then walked over to Logan and cuddled into his side.

"Truth or Dare twin?" Remus asked Roman. "Dare." Roman said as reflex but then regretted it considering this was his 'evil' twin. "I dare you to grow a set and ask Virgil out!" Remus replied with a smirk. Roman blushed but turned to Virgil, "Would you like to be my boyfriend? You don't have to is you don't want to-" Roman's rambling was cut short by Virgil kissing his cheek and saying "I would love to be your boyfriend you dork." With a smile.

"CODE MAGENTA!!!" Remus yelled as everyone popped their new poppers. "Magenta?" Virgil questioned with a raised brow. 

"It is the shade between red and purple and because Roman likes red and you like purple, we thought it was appropriate." Logan explained. "Alright." Virgil said and then cuddled into Roman and yawned like a little cat. 

"I think we should go to bed now guys, its already 2 in the morning." Roman said while picking Virgil up bridal style and walking to Virgil's room. 

"Night!" They all yelled and then Janus and Remus sunk out to the Dark Side and Logan and Patton went to their rooms. Roman then put Virgil down on his bed and then left to his room, after kissing his new boyfriend on the head.
_______________________________

901 words! That was REALLY BAD and I apologies, I will try to do much better but right now I am not very into it.... anyway, I will do much better, new one-shot coming soon, and I hope you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖