Kiss Cam

*All ships but mainly Prinxiety* (ending is slightly changed) 

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

_____________________________

(3rd pov.)

All of the Sides are at a baseball game in the Imagination because Remus got a job there and he wanted them all to see him in action.

About half way through the game they pulled out the Kiss Cam! Remus was the camera man and pointed the camera towards Roman and Virgil. Virgil started blushing madly and covered his head with his hoodie while Roman kept making "No!" gestures. 

The crowd 'boos' at them.

Throughout the game Remus kept coming over to Virgil and Roman but they keep objecting making the crowd annoyed.

On the hundredth time Remus moved the camera to then Roman had enough "Oh For Chucks Sake!!!" Roman yelled and then grabbed Virgil's by the collar of his hoodie and kissed him. The crowd erupted into applause.

After about a minute Virgil gets over the shock and turns to Roman. "Remind me to thank your brother." Virgil says and then kisses Roman again. Patton squealed and grabbed Logan's arm to get his attention and shows him Virgil and Roman. Logan just smiles at Patton.

All of a sudden the Kiss Cam lands on Logan and Patton. "Um... Patton?" Logan whispered to Patton who was looking at him and not paying attention to the camera people. "We are on the kiss cam." Logan stated making Patton slowly turn around and face the camera. "Oh..." he said.

 "Oh, my bad." Janus said as he knocked into Logan making him and Patton kiss.

When they pulled apart the crowd cheered and they where both blushing madly.  Soon the camera crew left the stands.

"Hey Logan?" Patton asked while trying to not get lost in his eyes. "Yes Patton?" Logan asked still blushing. "Do you maybe want to go out sometime?" Patton asked nervously. "I would love to." Logan said and then Patton hugged him.

"Hey Virgil? I was wondering, would you maybe want to be my boyfriend? Its totally ok if you say n-" Roman was cut off my Virgil kissing him. "I would love to be your boyfriend you idiot." Virgil chuckled while blushing.

After a few minutes Remus came up and walked over to Janus and sat next to him. "So what did you guys think?" Remus asked happily with a smirk.

"Thank you. Saver that because I don't think you will ever hear me say that to you ever again." Virgil stated. "Agreed, thank you." Roman said as he hugged Virgil.

"I think you did great Kiddo!" Patton said happily as he hugged Remus. "I think you did well at achieving your plain of getting us all together." Logan stated making them all look at him shocked. "How did you know? We told everyone?" Janus asked shocked. 

"It was just a hunch before you proved my point." Logan stated smugly.

"Impressive Nerd." Remus said as he moved Janus into his lap. They all finished watching the game and then went home with their new significant others!
____________________________________

504 words! I know this is still short but it is longer than others! I hope you liked this and I hope that you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖