Monkey bars

*Demus, they are already together* (Janus doesn't lie to the other dark sides) 

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

_________________________

(3rd pov.)

Janus and Remus had decided to go to the Imagination's Park so Janus could warm up his half snake side. Right once they got there Remus looked over at the playground and instantly asked "Can we go and play?" To Janus who just chuckled and nodded his head.

They first went to the swings and had a competition on who could swing the highest. Janus won. Then while at the very top Remus jumped off of his swing and landed on his feet. The swing was swaying crazily and almost hit Janus in the face. So Janus quickly jumped off and Remus caught him bridal style.

Remus quickly pecked Janus's lips and then set him down and ran over to the monkey bars.

"What are you doing?" Janus asked Remus as he started hanging upside down.

"Trying to kiss you?" Remus stated like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Your going to fall." Janus stated in a mater-of-fact tone.

Remus looked at him with a 'really?' Face. "Just shut up and kiss me a*shole,  I'm getting lightheaded." Remus said while making grabby hands.

Janus rolled his eyes but walked over and kissed Remus anyway.

Once Janus pulled away, Remus tried to follow him, resulting in Janus barely catching him.

"I told you, you would fall." Janus snickered.

"Well at lease I fell for you." Remus stated while standing up and then kissing Janus again.

"Alright well the sun is going down so we should probably head home. We can watch a movie if you want." Janus said while walking back towards the exit of the Imagination.

"Aww, can I pick out the movie?" Remus pouted like a little kid.

"Oh course honey." Janus laughed.

Once they got to the Dark Sides mind palace they sat down in their living room. Remus had picked out a IT. They watched the (original) movie until they fell asleep, cuddled together on the couch.
__________________________________

342 words! I am sorry that this is short! I tried to make it longer than just the prompt but I failed... Anyway, I'm sorry and I hope you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖