Smile

*Logically* (Yes I know I already used this title for this ship but it goes with both of the storys so whatever...)

-VERY short-

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

___________________________________

(3rd pov.)

All of the sides except Remus had just come back from the control panel room. Thomas had a job interview and from the looks of it he didn't get the job. 

Logan was the most effected by this. They all walked over to the living room to take a break and watch some movies. "Don't you do it, you better not do it." Logan said to Patton while sitting next to him, this confused everyone except for Patton. Patton gives Logan one of his biggest smiles ever and you can tell that Logan is trying really hard to not smile but he fails and ends up smiling back at him.

"What was that about?" Roman askes while Virgil cuddles into his side. "Yes, we don't want to know now." Janus adds while leaning into Remus. 

"Don't worry about it Kiddos." Patton giggles and then kisses Logan's cheek, cuddles into him, and then they all watch some Supernatural.

They all later figured out that Patton and Logan where dating along with Janus and Remus, and Roman and Virgil. The only two people who knew about everyone being together where Janus and Virgil. 

Thomas was in for a shock...
_________________________________

225 words! I am sorry that this is still short but I promise that I will have longer oneshots in the future! I hope you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖

 Sander Sides Oneshot {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें