Air Mattresses

*Prinxiety, slight Demus & Logically* 

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

_________________________

(3rd pov.)

In the Light sides place all of the sides where having a sleepover in the living room (so Thomas wouldn't have a massive amount of one emotion). Virgil and Roman where going to share an air mattress, Patton and Logan where going to share one couch, while Janus and Remus where going to share the other couch.

Virgil had already made himself comfortable on his side of the mattress, wrapped up in blankets, his head on the pillows with the perfect angle to be able to scroll on Tumbler while laying down.

"Hey, why don't we all watch some Disney movies?" Roman asked as he flopped onto the air mattress, causing Virgil to fly up in the air with a yelp. He came back down on top of Roman with a groan from both of them.

"Really Princy?" Virgil groaned while he moved back over next to him and back to his original position. Normally he would be mad but right now he was much too tired to care.

"Sorry Hot Topic." Roman said with a smirk, in all honesty he just wanted to see how high he would fly.

"Alright kiddos, what movie are we gonna watch?" Patton asked, making Logan cringe slightly from his improper grammar.

After a few minutes of debate, they settled on Peter Pan because it had a dark meaning for Janus and Remus, while it isn't super obvious of a dark meaning so the light sides would enjoy it as well.

*Time skip to half way through the movie*

By now Janus and Remus where cuddled up together on the couch and where also pointing out all of the bad things with the movie. Patton and Logan where also cuddled up but tried to ignore Janus and Remus's comments on the movie. While Virgil and Roman where cuddled to where Virgil's head was on Roman's chest, their arms around each other and their legs where tangled together.

Virgil was currently asleep, Patton and Logan where close to being asleep, Janus and Remus could probably stay up for another two hours, while Roman was half asleep half awake.

*Time skip to the end of the movie*

"Well that was just amazing how he took kids away from their family's and kept them in Neverland so they never grow up. He is basically killing them and taking them to a type of heaven." Remus muttered sarcastically. "I strongly disagree." Janus lied, kissed Remus's cheek, and then they both fell asleep.

"Goodnight kiddos! Goodnight Logi." Patton said as he snuggled into Logan's side and then fell asleep. "Goodnight." Logan mumbled and then he too fell asleep.

"Goodnight emo nightmare, love you." Roman whispered, thinking that Virgil was asleep already. "Love you too." Virgil whispered and then fell asleep on the prince like side's chest. Roman blushed a dark red and then fell asleep wondering how he would ask Virgil to be his boyfriend the next day.

*Time skip to the morning*

Virgil was the first person to wake up and decided to go make breakfast, to give Patton a break. Roman woke up when Virgil moved because he sunk down further in the mattress. So he decided to help Virgil.

"Hey Virge? Is there anything I could help you with?" Roman asked as he walked into the kitchen, seeing Virgil already working on some eggs and bacon.

"I'm good, thanks though Sir-sings-alot." Virgil replied while tending to the eggs. "Alright, well I also have a question for you." Roman said nervously, now was the best time to do it considering nobody else was awake. "Yes?" Virgil asked. "Well I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend, you don't have to say yes and we could just stay awkward friends or w-" Roman's rambling was cut off by Virgil kissing his cheek. "I would love to be your boyfriend Dumbo." Virgil stated with a smile.

Multiple squeals could be heard from the living room. "I thought they where asleep." Roman grumbled while Logan, Patton, Janus, and Remus all came into the kitchen.

"It took you two long enough to get together! I mean the rest of us have been together for at least two weeks already!" Remus yelled with a roll of his eyes. "Yah yah yah, whatever, just shut up and eat your breakfast." Virgil said with a small smile.

Ever since then they have all been together happily!
_____________________________________

748 words! That was longish! I hope you enjoyed this and that you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖