Blush

*Demus* 

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

__________________________

(3rd pov.)

In the Dark Sides mind place, Remus and Janus where having a very interesting conversation...

"Are you blushing?!" Remus asked faking shock, he had been making him blush a lot lately.

"What? No." Janus lied.

"Did I get the ever-stoic, hard-core, total bada*s Janus to blush?!" Remus asked, he had decided that he would be SUPER dramatic.

"No... its... its the cold." Janus answered while shivering for extra effect.

"Huh. Its the cold. And not that I told you "Your face is freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you is too?" Remus asked, reciting what he had said earlier.

Janus blushed darker "N-no." He squeaked, his voice cracking.

"Oh Dee, for someone who is supposed to be an amazing liar you are pretty bad it." Remus stated while walking closer to him.

Janus took a step back, they continued this until Janus was up against a wall. Well aren't you just amazing at cosplaying a tomato." Remus chuckled now pinning Janus to the wall.

"R-remus, what are you doing?" Janus asked, cursing himself for stuttering.

"Just telling you something." Remus purred while stroking the scales on his face. He then leaned up to Janus's ear and whispered "I think we should get Taco Bell for dinner tonight." And then got off of Janus and walked over to the living room couch.

Janus just stood there, very confused and flustered. He then walked over to Remus and decided that he had enough of all of the games. "Hey Remusss." Janus said in Remus's ear making him shiver slightly.

"Yes Dee?" Remus asked, trying to keep a straight (Ha!) face.

Janus moved so he was now sitting infront of Remus. "Can I kisssss you?" Janus asked while getting very close to Remus's face.

Remus blushed "W-what?" He stuttered, clearly confused as to why Janus was like this all of a sudden.

Janus had seemed to read his mind. "I am tired of all the teasing, now can I kisss you or not?" Janus asked politely.

Remus just looked shocked but nodded nevertheless. They both leaned in and kissed. It only lasted about ten seconds but it was still amazing, sweet, and it held a lot of their pint up emotions in it.

"Wow." Was all they could say.

"So would you want to be my boyfriend?" Janus asked shyly and looking down at the floor.

Remus moved Janus's head so he was looking at Remus now. "I would love you." Remus stated and then pecked Janus again.

They ended up ordering Taco Bell from the Imagination and watched Supernatural, cuddled up on the couch until the fell asleep.
____________________________________

452 words! This is a little longer than the other ones! I will make a much longer one eventually! I promise! Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖